• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

peterx

Smash Apprentice
I was signing up for something that needed a 6 character username, couldn't think of one so i used my name, but added an "X" at the end?

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
My name is basically just a combination of two things. Violent comes from Violent Ken in the Street Fighter series, and Nin comes from Naruto. Combined they make Violent-nin, simple as that.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
W illiam

o

r

l

d

J oeseph

E ric

M arks

and I just like the number 7

3R!X is supposed to be a l33t version of my name but, then it somehow evolved into GenER!X. Generic Eric = GenER!X. Meaning behind this can be found in the fact that I look like pretty much every race/ethnicity/nationality w/e you wanna call it.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Most people allready know but I got Runawayfire from Earthbound. Theres a band in it called 'The Runaway Five", somehow as a kid I remembered it as Runawayfire..... and I liked how it sounded so it stuck.

As for "Minus", its the name of a character in this webcomic I really like, and it fit perfectly as a five letter tag in brawl so I just ran with it.

http://www.kiwisbybeat.com/minus37.html (Minus is the girl in the last picture.)

BooM!!

Smash Cadet
RORFFROLFROLOLFRLOFROLFROL david

aAndy was supposed to be Andy, but FOR SOME REASON it was taken >=[
so I just put another a in there lol
And somehow, everyone here calls my name Eh-Andy and it just stuck

BooM!! was supposed to be just BooM! but someone else took that too >=[
I think I used made it because like
back when i started smashing with brampton and used Link a lot
I used a lot of bombs and stuff, and bramptonians were like
wtf why do they always hit me
and it's like BOOM HEADSHOT lololloollo
Boom looks boring so I just made it like BooM!

I'm thinking of changing it to 4SRL now because that's more awesome
4Serial

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Its an acronym.

(no it isnt)

its pretty clever actually see i mashed the keyboard a few times and then i had a name and then i make up stories behind its origin

this is the third time ive edited a new line into this post

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
i got my name because i thought kirbycide sounded stupid and thought kirbykaze sounded closer to kamikaze (which is also more accurate in terms of what kirby does; he's trying to kill both of you not just himself which is implied in kirbycide due to the difference in definition between "kamikaze" and "suicide"). unless there's a word like suihomocide that i'm not aware of.

on that note it's also convenient because the twelve or so naruto episodes i watched most of them were from shippuden (primarily the gaara vs deidara stuff) and i thought gaara was the ****. like, all emo aside that guy could like **** you by flicking his wrist. and then sand would like liquify your bones. he was the only semi-main character who didn't spam that stupid substitution bull**** too, which was kind of nice.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
murrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i like haku.

there's just something about feminine transvestite ninjas that spam needles that just appeals to me.

Top Bottom