• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

KingAce

Smash Ace
yo adnan, do you know how to get to finch station lol, or does anyone know how to get to finch station from sq1?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Take the 35 Eglinton bus to Subway line
Get in the Islinton Subway
Go Eastbound
Get off at Yonge
Go upstairs
Go Northbound
Get off @ Finch
Simple ****
Seriously
I'm not joking
You think this is a game...?

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol nah man I wanted to know how to get to c 3's before, but Im going to Finch station because thats probably where we are meeting up to leave for ToS5

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
The Moast Question Ever To Hit The Smash Community

Does it count as a JV Xstock if you get hit but recover the damage with Ness' PSI magnet?

:00HSNAP

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
the 30 second rule was instilled because of the massive flooding on the brawl boards iirc.

i could be wrong but before brawl i don't remember such a rule.

Geist

Smash Master
if anyone lives near grmo or coolhat that is going to the biweekly thingy on saterday, can you please pick up mine (WiGi's) controlelr from coolhat and mroe importantly my wii charge stand thingy from grmo?

lol im signed in on blowtoes' acount.

but yeah if someoen coudl and give then to either blowtoes or andy or sumone from brampton?

Sanu

Smash Champion
So we're not doing a birthday thing then? lollerskates, blah.

Sanu

Smash Champion
That's in Mississauga, lol. If I go to this smashfest, I'm not going back until Saturday night.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I wonder how big the turnout for Smash will be at T9. I mean, the topic here at SWF has 2 pages, and SRK's is stickied and has 10+ pages.

I hope Smash isn't ignored! This thing should be freaking EPIC!

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
Let's play a random game =D:

How did you come up with your Username?

I'll go first. My original username was Shadowmaster. Because way back when i was, say 11 years old, I discovered the GameFAQs message boards. and I was trying to think of a good user name, lord knows ShadowLink was taken <_<, so i thought , how can i be clever with this, I KNOW "The Shadow Master sword" eventually the name turned out to be too long so how can i cut it short, the the name Shadowmaster was born. Eventually I got bored of the name, it was still a little long, and the flames people used with my name were too easy o_o; then until about 3 years ago I decided to change it. i really couldnt think of anything SO i asked Adnan if he had any suggestions. I had just gotten a hunting knife from a friend. So then the name Switchblade came to mind, and so it stuck n_n

unknown522

Some guy
when I was 10, my brother made my e-mail (the one I'm currently using) matrix_lx522@hotmail.com. I was playing competitive Worms2, my tag was originally quicksilver. I used that for a day for CS, which I have been playing since I was 11 (1.1 - 1.6), using the name unknown. I switched my Worms2 name to unknown as well. And for the boards, I combined the numbers of my e-mail obviously, and my CS tag.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Mine was weird. I remember a LONG time ago when Gmail invites were SUPERRR rare. Rae/MDK was in my comp tech class when he told me he had invites, and that he'd send me one. I tried to put in Lone Wolf but that was taken in everyway possible, so I just.. came up with TyrantWolf from the top of my head. Thought it was okay, so I went with it. Then a bit after that, I signed up on SWF and tried to go as Lone Wolf, but the same thing happened. I thought of that Gmail incident so I put that name in just cuz it was my secondary.

Nothing special rofl.

Edit: :0 fawkkk. 5000th post!

Top Bottom