• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Windrose

Smash Lord
i don't know the actual dates i guess tbh lol. but i think with enough planning it could be done. wouldn't it be over the weekend?

edit: jan 6th to 8th. if anything it's classes on fri/mon being missed. and i think uog has christmas holidays overlapping this potentially since uog's christmas breaks are 3 weeks instead of the standard 2

edit2: my last exam is on dec 16th, and 3 weeks after that is fri jan 6th, so i guess class starts around the 8th?
damn guelph u.......!!! my class starts on jan 2nd.

Windrose

Smash Lord
It is fourth year man! ! Plus this ain't high school. Can't just skip!

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S using tapatalk

idea

Smash Master
heh, from what i can tell, people actually skip classes MORE in university. i guess mostly because you can easily catch up. works especially well in an english class since the assignments ask you to analyse in your own way a book you're supposed to have read on your own time. or in, say, a physics class, where your textbook actually contains everything you will learn and the class is more to help you understand it better.

Sanu

Smash Champion
It is fourth year man! ! Plus this ain't high school. Can't just skip!

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S using tapatalk
loool, kyle is right. i personally have skipped quite a bit of classes, to put it lightly

Ministry

Smash Ace
in culinary school if you missed 3 of any one class you failed everything. they didnt joke around

JPOBS

Smash Hero
in first year, I had roughly 18 hours of lectures per week. I only went to 2 hours consistently (biology) and even that i would skip on a whim. i did not do well that year lol

I usually go to all my classes now unless I really have a reason to skip (apex lulz)

idea

Smash Master
yeah, from around 3rd year on most of my classes have been interesting and i haven't had much reason to skip anything. also i think a fair amount of people who do skip at least compensate by reading everything or getting any notes that might be posted online. i never do the readings so i have to go to class to know what's going on :p

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
i had perfect attendance throughout high school lol. i'm banking on those records to put me on a good note for future job apps since attendance is so important.

in uni, they don't keep track lol. when i knew it was a useless lecture or they taught straight out of the textbook i could learn so much more by myself lol

weon - X

Smash Ace
Ok so heres the thing, a friend from chile really wants to come to apex 2012 he already has the money, i was wondering if someone could reserve him a spot in a car, if someone could do that for him that would be cool.

weon - X

Smash Ace
he wants to chill with me here? and his vacations last for 2 weeks jan 1 to the 14? im obv willing to give up my seat for him. (if i can get one)

Windrose

Smash Lord
The first question is, how many cars are going to apex?

Maybe 3 at most?
James?
Josh?
Mike (raidos, brawl player)?

-unless quebecers come by and pick ontario players up?

Ministry

Smash Ace
camilo is it roche?

also id be willing to go to apex if i can reserve a seat, i will make my way to toronto and meet u guys?

Windrose

Smash Lord
yo anything happening this weekend / today ?
Justin is in toronto too! I know you two want to play each other. If you want to come to toronto and play, I can try to get him and maybe hao! we'd have 4 people! Maybe more. Unless someone else is already having a smashfest tonight

EDIT: camilo wants to play too.

let me know if you wanted to play dylan. you can also text justin too. he lives 1 minute away from me

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
ok sounds fun I'll see if I can make it

except justin being there he's rly bad it makes me sad =(

(car and traffic related things permitting)

Windrose

Smash Lord
Blur, I see you viewing the thread. Are you looking to play tonight/this weekend?

Ministry

Smash Ace
i dont think i should of drank a 26er of tequila. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

it burns more then u think but not enoughsss

idea

Smash Master
mmmm kinda.

i dunno, should i host or should i bus over there? would anyone come here today knowing that they can't stay overnight? (but very late night/till the buses stop anyway)

idea

Smash Master
eh...well i guess i'm tentatively hosting today :p post if you can come.

tomorrow is when my parents get back from the cottage AND i'm busy later in the day anyway. they were supposed to come back today, but are waiting till tomorrow due to the heat. (annoying + bad for transporting animals with almost no sweat glans in metal cars)

Top Bottom