• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Bing

Smash Master
That's cuz they're all the same on the inside. The wrappers just look cool. Unless you buy the glow in the dark ones...

Bing, when do you plan to have the tournament?

EDIT:

apex 2012 is on jan 6-8? :( damn....
Well I'd like to have it soon, so probably early October or late September.

And David, I thought you didn't play for money?

idea

Smash Master
I've seen jiano do it a couple of times.

Also, camilo wants you to host tmrw kyle
lol just saw this now, not even home yet. i guess i can host on sunday though if you guys want. i'd have to kick you out like monday night, though, 'cause i have work again on tuesday.

Gonna be going to Bolton today to pick up a munchkin kitten with my friend. They're so cute.

:phone:
why boston? i mean, there are lots of places to get cats...unless that's some rare special type of cat...

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Same here, ****'s gonna be cash.

Also Idea if you're hosting tomorrow, I might hit that up.

Of course having said this, now something's probably going to come up in this obvious conspiracy to prevent me from ever playing Melee.

unknown522

Some guy
lol just saw this now, not even home yet. i guess i can host on sunday though if you guys want. i'd have to kick you out like monday night, though, 'cause i have work again on tuesday.
yeah, host.

I can guarantee myself and camilo.

bernard is a maybe (cuz we are supposed to chill tmrw).

David has work so....

idea

Smash Master
also, after rewatching all three star wars prequel reviews, i now feel like watching the original trilogy. i also have the whole original trilogy on dvd. ...

Bing

Smash Master
I don't.

But if they're handing it out... :p
hahaha Hey! Its not going to be THAT easy :p

Btw I ment to ask you, where do you work?

And on another note, Today while fixing a wall, I had a seizure, and I hit my chin and throat off of like a leveler or something and now I'm missing a piece of my chin(took a chunk out) and my throat is all swollen and like, it looks like someone tried to strangle me :p

idea

Smash Master
hahaha Hey! Its not going to be THAT easy :p

Btw I ment to ask you, where do you work?

And on another note, Today while fixing a wall, I had a seizure, and I hit my chin and throat off of like a leveler or something and now I'm missing a piece of my chin(took a chunk out) and my throat is all swollen and like, it looks like someone tried to strangle me :p
=/ as long as you're okay now

alright, so no bernard tmrw

- Ryan
aww

haha, i was just thinking about him, music i happen to be listening to right now is what i'm planning on putting in his eventual combo video...

i've started actually doing things with those, by the way, but first i'm making a general loljigglypuff video to get practice editing videos. it's pretty simple so really all i have left to do with it is put in clips and make sure they're timed well enough with the music.

ALSO

i uploaded this video from soul eater i made a while ago [**NOT AN AMV**], 'cause i couldn't find a good one on youtube, like it says in the description:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xge20tiS5cI

spoilers if you haven't already seen soul eater obviously, although it's a fight scene so it doesn't really spoil any plot details.

yay i successfully uploaded something to youtube :bee:

edit: whoaaa, if you search "soul eater black star mifune japanese" on youtube it's the second video to pop up O___O the first is from the funimation youtube channel. COOL

Bing

Smash Master
=/ as long as you're okay now
Yeah, Im good, other then the visible wounds, It ****in hurts, I can barely swallow food... excluding Double Cheeseburgers from mcdonalds... I dont know why...

And David, there is now ****ing way in hell im gunna beat, maybe MAYBE if I get lucky I can take 1 match off you, other then that, no. Im not saying im going to beat you, but Im just saying im gunna put up a fight.(Provided we even play XD)

On another note, got any tips for the Sheik vs. Ganon matchup? I generally like the matchup but I want to get better at it...

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Watch my video guide on it. It's in the Sheik board. It is extremely informative and good.

I will respect your opinion of how our matches will go.

edit:

Bing stop injuring yourself. Every time you have a concussion, you lose tech skill. True facts.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I think I'm going to start switching to at least a mid-tier starting today.

Probably either Ganon, Falcon, Dr, Mario, or Sheik.

Also definitely will be there.

Lol wow, it takes me an hour to get there.

Just like pretty much anywhere else in the GTA.

lol.

Bing

Smash Master
Watch my video guide on it. It's in the Sheik board. It is extremely informative and good.

I will respect your opinion of how our matches will go.

edit:

Bing stop injuring yourself. Every time you have a concussion, you lose tech skill. True facts.
Thanks, ill be sure to read it lol

And I didnt get a concussion, I actually posted photos of my injuries on facebook... though photos dont describe what it actually looks and feels like :p

Top Bottom