• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Bing

Smash Master
...Pc Chris got first? Oh ****, the oldies are makin a Comeback... I cant wait to see Azen go **** ****.

Btw Diakonos, I lived In Etobicoke, It wasnt too bad. Paid 700 a month for a 2 bedroom, utilities included. It was a basement though XD

Bing

Smash Master
Holy **** dude
I'm paying like 450 a month for a 6 bedroom house
...Sorry, I ment that me and my gf paid a grand total of 700$ a month. If you and your 5 roommates pay a grand total of 450... wow...

Btw DBZ Abridged = amazing.

Guru: Naillll do we have a visitor?
Nail: Yes Lord Guru
Guru: Nailll Take his Coat
Frieza: Im not wearing a coat
Nail: Lord Guru he's not wearing a coat, and I believe this is the man who practicly killed our entire race
Guru: Nailll, dont take his coat.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
It's because posts in any "regional zones" forums don't count for post count.

So lol, nearly half your posts.

Windrose

Smash Lord
yeah....apparently, i guess. I didn't think I posted 1000+ times already on smashboards...

Windrose

Smash Lord
hey, can anyone read japanese? LOL
image of manga

really curious as to what that says....

i can read the english parts...

EDIT:

Ryan, what is the actual name of that "WW2" song that you put on my ipod? i l ike it.

Bing

Smash Master
Toronto itself IS more expensive then that... the outside though such as Missisauga, Scarborough, Etobicoke etc. are cheaper. Its worth the 100$ a month for a bus pass for traveling in to Toronto

Windrose

Smash Lord
Toronto itself IS more expensive then that... the outside though such as Missisauga, Scarborough, Etobicoke etc. are cheaper. Its worth the 100$ a month for a bus pass for traveling in to Toronto
That depends on how much you value time. which everyone evaluates differently.

opportunity costs bra

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i moved from brampton to toronto because **** commuting 2 hours to school lol

Windrose

Smash Lord
yeah i watched that behind him it was really close
Ministry said:
hey i heard u live in hamilton and are new to the smash scene. me and my buddy live in oakville/burlington and we play a lot. we are pretty serious about improving. let me know if u wana smash sometime, i dunno if u have a car or can get rides.

my msn is something something@ something.com

let me know. we are always looking for people to play with.
-may 2010. mannnnnn seems like so long ago.

Sleaf

Smash Cadet
bahh do we really have to pay for the venue fee? cuz i'm planning to drop by for a few minutes.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Bring that $100 I left at your place as well Kyle.

Edit: Windrose. Do you have any seats left for the tournament this saturday?

Bing

Smash Master
Yeah I was wondering about that midwest thing considering hes not actually on the attendance list.

And on another note my girlfriend of 2 years just broke up with me about a week ago, and shes already making out with others guys... so Im a ****ing wreck.... Some serious smash = needed

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
It probably doesn't mean much coming from a newbie stranger but sorry to hear that Bing. :( I went through that a couple years back, it sucks balls but you'll pull through, keep smashing and keep yourself occupied.

Windrose

Smash Lord
i still cant get enough of that my little pony opening remix

its making me seriously consider giving the show a shot
you can watch the entire series on youtube in 1080p. I'm almost done the first season. i like it.

==

Bing, sorry 2 hear that. It's probably for the best. Now she won't impede your smash. Go wave shine her off a cliff

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
if i didn't have a girl friend (or a job also I guess) i would probably be smashing erryday with people lol.

maaaan... I miss those days back in 09 when none of the st had girlfriends/not time demanding jobs.. we would smash erryday after school..

Rikana

Smash Champion
You already have a nice selection of a mechanical armour, 2 princesses, half a ninja, an ******, and a balloon.

But in all honesty, it may be better off that you don't talk to her at the moment. And if you two are now **** buddies, its not gonna help you out either.

Top Bottom