• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
uhh it was "mst" if you know what that means...cause i don't, but he explained it at one point...i think it was that he had to get all the medallions and do all of ganon's castle. and his goal was 3 hours but he got 3:04ish.

Cemetery

Smash Apprentice
All we need to overtake Ganondorf is Link. Only that way can we restore Hyrule to peace!

And specifically Ryan could have the best Falco. He's creamed on everybody in tournament with it before.

idea

Smash Master
edit: nevermind, got it working. i just didn't know there was a new r4 firmware beyond 1.18 =P

i haven't looked into it much yet, but maybe you guys would know...

i have pokemon black and white roms, US version (although apparently EU version is identical), supposedly the anti-piracy stuff is already disabled...but when i load both i just get a white screen and nothing happens.

i tried putting YS menu on, which was what allowed bowser's inside story to work, but that didn't help either. when i do that it gives me a weird "rom could not load" error.

i have an original R4 SD...apparently it works on R4i SHDC but that's different...

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I'm contemplating having a fest tomorrow.

I dunno if anyone will come.

edit: post / call / PM / msn / text me if you'd be interested in playing tomorrow and what time works for you.

idea

Smash Master
alright, ryan, if you're going could you please post sometime before...2 pm tomorrow? maybe?

cause otherwise i wouldn't be able to come and you would be sad.

sauc3

Smash Lord
I'm contemplating having a fest tomorrow.

I dunno if anyone will come.

edit: post / call / PM / msn / text me if you'd be interested in playing tomorrow and what time works for you.
dam, i wish i had checked the boards before i spent my would be bus money on papa burgers and onion rings at A&W, if i can scrape some money together i might come, tho its unlikely.

idea

Smash Master
kurtis, for future reference, i can generally lend you money if it means the difference between coming to something and not coming =P

idea

Smash Master
well if it's thursday i can't come.

(i won't especially mind if it's not tomorrow, if it's convenient for other people, but thursday i definitely can't, so...there you go)

sauc3

Smash Lord
thanks kyle i'll keep dat in mind, though I'll probably never take you up on it :p

i also found a cheap way to get to davids tomorrow so looks like i can come :D

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
smashfest tmrw

starting at 1

bros coming over so we're in basement from 5:30 - 9:30 or so

crashing available

ryan has to go on tuesday, probably after 1 pm but idk

he's in charge when i'm gone for school ~9

nurgle

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Oh man...with the *Pound* prize money fiasco...Europe will not be pleased. :(

This'll probably discourage them from coming to future tournaments...but that sucks mega hard.

idea

Smash Master
i hope not...i mean, they've come to several others. i imagine they would just want some sort of guarantee now that money will be paid out at the end. as i'm sure a lot of people will now want.

idea

Smash Master
can anyone tell me what happened at SNES? i keep hearing about it being something similar (even before the pound 5 thread just now) but i've never heard it explicitly explained what happened.

also, following the pound thread is making me miss a lot of this lecture...

Top Bottom