• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

unknown522

Some guy
DID YOU KNOW that there are actually 9 levels in the game

i just found out a few days ago but i dont wanna play through them without a group of people and/or recording it
Alright, I figured out how to get to the next level.

We gotta do up some recording.

Also, Dracula's been kicking my *** in I wanna be the guy.

sauc3

Smash Lord
hey guys. for anyone considering going to genesis, I've been doing some research into exactly how much it will cost for the trip. This is after fee's n taxes aswell.

Travel
2.00$ - Round trip Megabus from union station toronto to buffalo airport
(TENTATIVE) 400.00$ - Round trip from buffalo to san fransisco, price will change from day to day. could be more, could be less. will post if it changes
21.80$ - Round trip from SF international airport to BayPoint/Pittsburg
0.00$ - There is a shuttle from here to the hotel
Accomodations
77.00$ - for 4 nights, cheapest room split between 4 people. this price is for each person.
Entry
50$ - This still has to be uploaded but my guess is it will be around 50$
Food?
100.00$ - figure it out yourself, i usually like to have 20$ a day, so 100$ should cover it

Grand Total!!!

650.80$ per person

clearly the worst part is the plane ticket, but if you know a way to get a cheaper ticket from buffalo to san fransico, pls let me know, i kinda wanna save up for this.

its some serious cash i know, but i just thought knowing realistically how much you'll need would be a good idea, also its MF California, could be fun!

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
hey guys. for anyone considering going to genesis, I've been doing some research into exactly how much it will cost for the trip. This is after fee's n taxes aswell.

Travel
(TENTATIVE) 400.00$ - Round trip from buffalo to san fransisco, price will change from day to day. could be more, could be less. will post if it changes
Accomodations
77.00$ - for 4 nights, cheapest room split between 4 people. this price is for each person.
Entry
Food?
100.00$ - figure it out yourself, i usually like to have 20$ a day, so 100$ should cover it

Grand Total!!!

650.80$ per person

clearly the worst part is the plane ticket, but if you know a way to get a cheaper ticket from buffalo to san fransico, pls let me know, i kinda wanna save up for this.

its some serious cash i know, but i just thought knowing realistically how much you'll need would be a good idea, also its MF California, could be fun!
**** that's a bit more than i'd like to pay for a video game trip :(

Ministry

Smash Ace
Ryan do you still have my controller?

if possible can you bring it with you to the next shindig.

if you remember of course.

thanks.

Ministry

Smash Ace
talking bout my extra controller that i gave to you before pound, do you still have it?

i never got it back from you

sauc3

Smash Lord

Toronto Joe

Smash Master

Travel
Accomodations
Entry
Food?

Grand Total!!!

650.80$ per person

patches told me he found 294$ tix from t.o to sf when we were looking into going,hit him up d00d

Windrose

Smash Lord
you wish son, my puff's def better than that, and it'll never happene again because i really, REALLY wanna main fox, but

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIX0ZDqDljA#t=1m40s
the rolling stones suggest that you can't always get what you want. so it's only a logical short hop away to conclude that you can sometimes get what you want. this is your time kurtis. play fox.

EDIT: is it possible to drive to genesis? lol

JPOBS

Smash Hero
David i told you a few months ago on msn that flutter hush was the future of spacie combos. my clairvoyance is unparalleled

it'll never happene again because i really, REALLY wanna main fox
I'm laughing so hard at this.

Top Bottom