• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i dunno why

i might be drained from pound

but like, smash is the last thing i want to do right now. i think of playing smash and im just so turned off.

this is the first time i've ever felt this way

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
NICK GOOD JOB AT POUND 5 BRO

wish i could play you again sometime!
and whoop your butt again

ChrnoX

Smash Cadet
Anyone playing tonight? Also a buddy of mine is really interested in hosting a tourney but I want to know everyone's availability.

Gichan

Smash Champion
as in March? Aw that sucks, I have a P:M tourney happeing on March 26th (main event: brawl) and it would have been great to see some melee players show up to participate but oh well. Tell your friend good luck, I'll try to host another melee tournament sometime soon. hopefully Sanuzi is down to host it.

Ministry

Smash Ace
short notice. anyone would like to stop by davids tommorow david and i will be there practicing sheik dittos. again, short notice

idea

Smash Master
nah, i have class tomorrow. i guess it was too short notice =P

if anyone is still there on tuesday, pm me or something, i'll come then.

Ministry

Smash Ace
53 steeles, im going to be taking the same bus leaving finch at around 12, if u wana meet me there or something

Ministry

Smash Ace
u have a cell?, il be at the 53 stop around 12. but if im not just take the 53 to maxome and walk to his house

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
DID YOU KNOW that there are actually 9 levels in the game

i just found out a few days ago but i dont wanna play through them without a group of people and/or recording it

idea

Smash Master
it won't load for me anyway so you can record me playing that at some point if you want =P

oh, and i got the dates wrong, i have class TOMORROW but am busy today anyway. so nick, yeah, message me if anyone's there on tuesday. or someone else.

Top Bottom