• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

sauc3

Smash Lord
yo david i had the craziest dream about you and pound last night,

so you were matched up against silent spectre, but it wasn't really melee, it was like a turn based irl thing, and you constructed this giant wooden W shaped contraption (more like a capitol E on its back), and it had a hole in the middle tick. So SS's first move was he jump over the right most pillar and landed right in front of the hole. So you built this kinda spring loaded trap on the other side of the hole that noone really knew what it did and we all thought you wasted your turn (btw you were yourself but silent spectre was falcon). so people told ss to jump through and kick the **** out of whatever you just set up, and when he did this giant rebar club shaped thing swung from the roof of the contraption and knocked ss out behind the machine, and everyone ran over to see him knocked out and you were standing there with you arms crossed grinning, ash ketchum style.

I think this means you're going to win pound.

idea

Smash Master
i'm guessing andrew then. or someone from waterloo.

so after talking to darc for about an hour it seems like we don't really do anything differently. he just bairs more and is more patient. i guess he's just overall better than me lol

ChrnoX

Smash Cadet
Lol i know i owe you a beer. I'll get it for you and no I'm not trying to make a quick buck I'm trying to get back into the game i just bought everything again lol. I miss this game way too much and after watching all the vids from when i left it kills me not to play. I wish I could got to pound 5 with you all.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Lol i know i owe you a beer. I'll get it for you and no I'm not trying to make a quick buck I'm trying to get back into the game i just bought everything again lol. I miss this game way too much and after watching all the vids from when i left it kills me not to play. I wish I could got to pound 5 with you all.
hahaha i'm just joking with you, chill dude :p life has been crazy busy so i haven't done much of anything with anyone lately, don't worry about it :D

sauc3

Smash Lord
yo can someone pm me camillo's number, i left my phone at mikes and I'm supposed to be picking him up at the go station today but i dont know when.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Shoutouts to Phiddle, Iliad, Raidos and Googs! You guys are all amazing.

Also, I'm sorry we didn't get to MM, Phiddle. I spent most of the day Monday curled up in a ball in the Brawl room due to sickness. I had to cancel all 5 of my other MMs because I felt like such crap.

unknown522

Some guy
Oh man I wish you guys best of luck at pound 5. Go kick some ***!!!
gl hf everyone. rooting for canada on the live stream
ROFL JAMES! ITS JAMES.

Also pound IV, good luck ppls make sure to kick some American *** and bring back some scalps.
thanks for the support guys.

yo rep **** guys hold it down!!
holy ****, it's sylar!!

i'mma make a big post at some point. actually i'm just going to make a lot of smaller posts otherwise no one will read them.

wang won a tourney? and $210?

.............when is the next one.
lol, I guess so many people were expecting to win because ontario's top 10-15 people weren't going to be there.

anyways, good **** irving.

edit: this vid is ridic

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12235477#post12235477

Top Bottom