• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
meh *shakes hand sideways*

-Ryan Ford
I share similar sentiment. But in more words.

@ david

what if you mixed it up with platform drop wavelands =D

and chase the "move away" with nair :)
Platform drop waveland is just a cute fake out, but a lot of Falco's actions under a platform are fairly difficult to punish even if you bait one in this way because wavelands are laggy and autocancels aren't.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "chase the move away with Nair".

I think I do, but I'm going to risk giving you too much credit and assume you're thinking of the possibly smarter version which still doesn't work but I want you to clarify first so I have a better idea on what I'm responding to.

i like platform camp against falco as long as you're not DIRECTLY above him its all good

im exited for this weekend
I think I can agree with this to some extent.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
um like you said, platform dropping with bair is repetitive and predictable which causes the falco to think and retreat/move away from it by dashing back and responding with either dash back in -> attack or a laser/bair

but if you do the waveland as they dash back, and you shuffl nair towards them wouldn't that put you in a somewhat decent position to pressure him back with stuff after the nair like shine? :S

i don't know i might be overcomplicating a split second of gameplay here

weon - X

Smash Ace
i dunno nothing about shiek david so i i was referring to fox falco MU :( im most likely wrong cuz i aint that gud. im to lazy to go deeper into platform camping discussion.

Sanu

Smash Champion
im gonna be so unkempt, ugly and fat for pound... makes me a little sad :(

haven't had dandruff for years!! ****ing hell week

*sniffle*

idea

Smash Master
possibly. but calle w is supposed to be one of europe's better players. i remember seeing him in GF with armada more than once.

on the other hand, that ain't pp...

also pools pools pools...plank said they'd be up tonight but it's night now cause it's after 6 that's when night starts in pokemon i don't understand where are the pools

idea

Smash Master
and just to be nice, here are all the relevant gta ones as they look now:

God-is-my-Rock
Ocean
Sanuzi
Vanz
HarrietTheGuy

Darksyde
Flow
KirbyKaze
Rayku
Sneak8288

C!Z
Cyrain
SummonedFist
Tect
Will

Darklite
Malfunkshun
Raynex
Steamedfish
tafokints

Bolt
Gear
Nicknyte
Poehlcat
Unkown522

Emma Watson's BF
Kaostar
Reggie
Smoke2Jointz
SypherPhoenix

Kyu Puff
Ministry - dude, get some ICs and luigi practice before this
Shiri
Vino
Vist

JPOBS - i hear both KM and the doug are pretty good...the latter i'm more sure about
KM-013
Ranmaru
Superman
the Doug

Acidile
eggm
Jmoan
Uncle Jesse
Winston

Big Black **** Master
Mojo
Sauc3
DOP

Chred2aKrisp
Idea - who do chred and vex play?
RockCrock
Vex Kasrani

Daniel The Seraph
Linguini
tele
Xx-NoobKing-xX

lol, someone's tag is wizpig.

sauc3

Smash Lord
http://vgbootcamp.com/content.php?33-Pound-V-Pools

melee pools are finally up.

who should i pm to tell them that imadh and camilo can't be in the same pool :laugh:

also, me vs. rockcrock. someone tell me how to beat ganon with jiggs please. (besides bair)
just always assume they are going to double jump after everything, catch em out of it, and wall of pain to death, dont get skimpy on your wall of pains, use every jump, ull most likely be high, and should you ever get hit by up b, you get ALL your jumps back so just push em way out there. fsmash/dsmash is good for edguarding, but buffer roll away in case they tech. NEVAR POUND other than mid combo.

if i connect a bair at low percent, i usually jump past them towards the edge and pound in, cathcing their double jump.

if the aren't double jumping and camping shield, land to uptilt, but try and bait the double jump.

on another note, sanuzi, ur pool is death haha, and who the **** is black **** master.

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
its big black **** master and hes a marth fox player from the same place as xif

idea

Smash Master
lol oh yeah. i guess i've been bad at that matchup for a while now.

doug plays sheik, i think km plays marth.

and...go watch ryan vs. homemadewaffles when waffles went doc. i think you basically spam bair and do smart/patient edgeguards. docs usually feel really safe going low and up-b'ing so you can theoretically predict that and kill them...especially since they lag a lot when they land onstage with it.

Sanu

Smash Champion
If anyone is jonesing to go to Pound 5 (THIS WEEKEND), let me know ASAP. A spot has opened up in my car, jump on that **** ppl!

JPOBS

Smash Hero
josh who dropped and who filled?

jack and kurtis lets play lots on friday i wanna get that marth/sheik practice in

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
i have class friday morning

and my parents wantn me to work friday night, but james doesn't want to repeat apex and drive through the night again

but i just don't get it since we don't get the hotel til like sat noon, and if we leave in the day, where do we spend the rest of the night? lol

Sanu

Smash Champion
pretty sure i've become a shell of myself... so depressed, so worried about passing exams... so stressed

writing second last exam in 15 minutes and have one more tomorrow... i dont know how to go on.

idea

Smash Master
=D so they said it was just a tiny fracture (which is true, i saw the x-ray) so they just gave me a little removable arm brace thing. which means i can just take it off whenever and play like normal =D

you know what i normally take for granted? my arm not smelling like ***.

Top Bottom