• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Catch is, you need Homebrew in order to boot leaked versions, with the demo you can use a non-modded Wii.
I don't understand what you mean by a non-modded Wii and highly doubt such things still exist. Next I'll get told people are still using Gecko OS instead of Riivolution or something.

Also, I have no real way to get to Sauga.

Connoisseur

Smash Rookie
I don't understand what you mean by a non-modded Wii and highly doubt such things still exist. Next I'll get told people are still using Gecko OS instead of Riivolution or something.
By a non-modded Wii, I mean 4.2.

People do still use Gecko OS, myself included. You can download Gecko OS really easily too.

Also, I have no real way to get to Sauga.
You live in North York?

Hit up Finch station, and take the subway to Union, where you'll need approximately $10 for a two way trip.

Or, this way is extremely long, but much more cheap. Finch -> Islington, and then the 3 or 39 to Square One.

I could meet you there.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'm pretty much broke I'm afraid.

I think I'll stay in tonight tbh. Work a bit on dBrawl. Maybe over the weekend I could come down though.

Also, my Wii is system menu 4.2. Even 4.3 can be modded.

Connoisseur

Smash Rookie
I'm pretty much broke I'm afraid.

I think I'll stay in tonight tbh. Work a bit on dBrawl. Maybe over the weekend I could come down though.

Also, my Wii is system menu 4.2. Even 4.3 can be modded.
It costs $6 dollars there and back, at the very least.

Isn't 4.2 the default menu for North American Wii's produced in 2008? Figured it was, not sure.

shanus

Smash Hero
project ms new released felt alot worse compared to the leaked version i had a while back,feels sloppy now =\
i don't get how. Could you explain a bit more about what feels sloppy?

Just about everything has been tightened up dramatically since the "leaked" versions (i.e. 100% identical frame times in air, etcetc).

Sanu

Smash Champion
i don't get how. Could you explain a bit more about what feels sloppy?

Just about everything has been tightened up dramatically since the "leaked" versions (i.e. 100% identical frame times in air, etcetc).
get out of our community topic plz

thx

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
hey, a friend of mine (Mark/Ion) wants to make it to the tourney tomorrow, but he's just getting in to Oakville late tonight.

Windrose - where are you leaving from/going to/would you possibly be able to pick him up somewhere along the way?

Kurtis - Where exactly are you leaving from, is there a go bus or something closeish that wouldn't be too long of a trip for him?

EDIT - also if anyone from mississauga/oakville/burlington area is coming let me know!

Thanks all!

idea

Smash Master
alright, you know what, i'm probably still gonna go to pound. it's only been a day and my arm already feels a lot better.

even if i don't play i think it'll be worth it to go. i gotta cheer people on and stuff =)

Windrose

Smash Lord
hey, a friend of mine (Mark/Ion) wants to make it to the tourney tomorrow, but he's just getting in to Oakville late tonight.

Windrose - where are you leaving from/going to/would you possibly be able to pick him up somewhere along the way?

Kurtis - Where exactly are you leaving from, is there a go bus or something closeish that wouldn't be too long of a trip for him?

EDIT - also if anyone from mississauga/oakville/burlington area is coming let me know!

Thanks all!
I'm leaving pretty late. According to Ministry, he's not going to get back to burlington until 1:00. Leaving at 1:00 would be the best case scenario for me, estimated to arrive at waterloo at around 2:10?

If he wants to go earlier, kurtis might be able to give him a lift...i dunno...you'd have to ask him.

unknown522

Some guy

Thanks all!
i can get him if he can texts me his address before we leave tomorrow, my number is 289 808 4554

this is kurtis btw

Windrose

Smash Lord
'I like big butts and I cannot lie....'

Fry, you can't just sit around here all day listening to classical music!

idea

Smash Master
'I like big butts and I cannot lie....'

Fry, you can't just sit around here all day listening to classical music!
and then he makes this face
<----------

I did a presentation on pathological narcissism today.

I'll never look at chronic masturbation the same way again.

*Edit* Yesterday, at this point.
wouldn't that presentation allow you to make fun of basically every social networking thing?

JPOBS

Smash Hero
tristan i sorta expected you to go with kurtis =p
im in london and its the middle of exams so i need to study.

althoguh i might as well have gone cuz i played Zombies on Cod:blackops till like freaking 6 A.M last night and slept in all day so i might as well have gone to the tourny. would have been about as productive for studying lol

Top Bottom