• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Fuujin

Smash Champion
just so you kids know.

The Legend of Korra was intended to be a one season show.
They didn't get confirmation they were doing a second season until the first season was already done, so things were supposed to be all wrapped up in season 1.

Bing

Smash Master
Juan when do you leave? I mean Impulse is 2 days after and you're not attending?

Also For brawl theres quite a few people going. Tin, Chu, Big D and someone else are all coming with Tin. Pidgezero is going, V115. Yeah lol

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Mango's been in Canada since Saturday. -_-
Damn you prom + cottage
I've thought multiple times if 3 days at a cottage with a bunch of girls and alcohol is better than coming to Impulse. i'm still not happy with my decision.

Uuuuugh I swear I can't come in here anymore
spoilerssssssssssssssssssss
Get to watching all the episodes online...it'll be months before the show is on Canadian tv.

Windrose

Smash Lord
There's this girl on the internet called "Baby Vegan Booty."

there's a ton of pictures on the internet of her.

Rikana

Smash Champion
****kk. Forgot to bring my controller to work with me. Guess I can't make it unless you guys plan to stay late.

:phone:

Top Bottom