• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Bing

Smash Master
I was playing Ocarina of Time last night...

Please Cami... dont XD

You know what was really fun? My game froze as Navi was doing that "HEY! LISTEN!!" jazz I ended up with this - "HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEEHEHYEYYEYHHEYEYEHEYE BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"

It hurt my ears.

Engo

Smash Ace
I was playing Ocarina of Time last night...

Please Cami... dont XD

You know what was really fun? My game froze as Navi was doing that "HEY! LISTEN!!" jazz I ended up with this - "HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEEHEHYEYYEYHHEYEYEHEYE BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"

It hurt my ears.
You use the word Jazz a lot. Everytime I skim one of your posts I see that word and think there's a conversation on Jazz going on.

or maybe I've seen the word jazz used a lot and just associate it with your posts since you post a lot lol

Bing

Smash Master
You use the word Jazz a lot. Everytime I skim one of your posts I see that word and think there's a conversation on Jazz going on.

or maybe I've seen the word jazz used a lot and just associate it with your posts since you post a lot lol
I use Jazz instead of the word stuff, sounds better, I think :)

I started using it after I got addicted to the movie Chicago and heard the song "And all that Jazz" like a billion times.

Also the day I get a controller with a properly functioning c-stick. This will be a glorious day.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Fi is a million times more annoying than Navi could hope to be.

At least Navi told you what you wanted to know as soon as you asked her. Fi was like, "Uhh, gimme a sec. Haven't finished my analysis." Then you wait like 2 minutes, fight a bit, and she's like, "I think you should hit him with your sword. Further analysis is pending. I need more time."

-__-;;

Izek

Smash Cadet
lol have u played skyward?

****n ***** whats her name?

:phone:
i am sorta playing it but i don't really ask her for stuff. so its like meh. although I stopped playing the game for a bit cuz i need batteries and too lazy to get em. XD

Bing

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWgbmgIzoT8

I think its going to make it out of pools before you bing. I think it also has more tech skill then you.
Im sure this would be funnier if I could watch the video... otherwise I dont understand why you're telling me this...

At least Navi told you what you wanted to know as soon as you asked her. Fi was like, "Uhh, gimme a sec. Haven't finished my analysis." Then you wait like 2 minutes, fight a bit, and she's like, "I think you should hit him with your sword. Further analysis is pending. I need more time."

-__-;;
....Dat ***** was pretty annoying...

Windrose

Smash Lord
Good thing Impulse allows registration at the front door. Look at the melee attendance list. There's only 48 registered people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWgbmgIzoT8

I think its going to make it out of pools before you bing. I think it also has more tech skill then you.
Cook it before it grows into an adult falco!

(If you haven't tried ducks yet, it's actually really delicious. Try some peking duck the next time you're at an Albuquerque isotopes game)

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, they're really good, it's a little too fatty, but it is rather juicy. It comes out of the oven swimming in its own fat, it's morbidly delicious, especially when you soak potatoes in it.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
I had thought talking to her would ruin the game for me, she gives hints, does analysis and ****. Then I meet a skulltula and have no clue what to do and she says "It has an armoured shell. Further analysis is needed to understand it's weakpoint."

Really? Needless to say, first time I was killed by a skulltula. Twice.

Also her singing sucked. You couldn't do anything with your instrument unless you took it out when asked and all you did with it was strum while she awkwardly did the work for you. I remember none of the SS songs because of that other than Zelda's lullaby backwards. SS was still great though.

Bing

Smash Master
i honestly dont see the need for inperson reg.
oh no, lets change the method thats been implemented for ages lol

Well according to them we havent had it in place for ages -_-

But oh well, I mean theres a lot of locals not registered so I mean, hopefully this will add atleast 10 or so people per event.

If they come any later then 11 then they're **** outta luck then.(Of course if they message us saying there bus gets in a tad late then we'll see but still XD

Izek

Smash Cadet
(Of course if they message us saying there bus gets in a tad late then we'll see but still XD
doubt this will happen to us. but just in case. can any of u guys give me ur number to contact if this does happen.

Top Bottom