• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Ministry

Smash Ace
does anyone have my controller.

it looks like a normal controller, bit its silver.

on the back it has masking tape behind the analog.

its also lighter because it has no rumble.

reward for anyone who finds it.

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Threw my old bed out, since there were millions. Then cleans all those critters up, steam cleaned everything and... they're still here.

Killing them with steam is the most effective way to go about it, since pesticides don't work, apparently.

Honestly, they still keep coming back so it would probably be best to call a fumigator or something to that effect.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Well, I'm screwed. I'm just going to throw away everything I have here including my clothing.

and then move out...as a naked man

Bing

Smash Master
I had a small bed bug problem in etobicoke. I had my apartment sprayed and we couldnt go in for a day. Then I through out my sheets and stuff. I never had an issue since... mind you we left the next month.

Sleaf

Smash Cadet
Dear Homer, IOU one emergency donut.
Signed Homer.

Baastarrd!
He's always one step ahead!

:phone:

Windrose

Smash Lord
wash everything then put it in seperate garbage bags and seal them for a while (3 days maybe?)
Wat will that accomplish?

Bed bugs can survive without eating for a long time.

The only thing i am bringing back is my computer and suit which i am going to have dry cleaned or something.

Everything else is getting burned

:phone:

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
yeeeeee Ryan

how else am I gonna get the practice necessary for Impulse?

;)

EDIT: Just realized my sig isn't mindgames anymore because the new layout ):

Top Bottom