• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Ministry

Smash Ace
lolz that was a bad stock for him

mike: possibly but probably not, i don't think onion ring batter usually uses eggs. but you're the chef so i could be wrong on that one. i've looked it up before and i can generally eat onion rings at large fast food chains different fast food chains (but not licks i think?)

edit: that can't be me 'cause i always do platform edgecancels between stocks
every batter is flour eggs and milk (soda water optional)

or if they bread it, its always going to have eggs in it.

you have a 100% chance of eating egg or milk.

congrats you are a terrible vegan for not researching

JPOBS

Smash Hero
lol avoiding foods that even have a hint of animal ingredients is so next level. That means you can't even eat "veggie sandwichs" cuz of that there eggs in the flour.

Step yo game up kyle

idea

Smash Master
well i can still eat a full meal at licks. and i almost never get onion rings anyway, i like fries way more.

you guys are relentless though :laugh: the point isn't to eat 0% animal products forever, it's to get as close as possible to that and not worry about it if you forget to check something here or there.

unlike in scott pilgrim no one is going to repeal my powers anytime soon.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Who is going to a and c tomorrow? And to confirm, it starts at 3 and goes until 8pm yeah?

:phone:

Windrose

Smash Lord
Hmm... I was not planning to go to toronto today but now that your offer is on the table i am tempted...

How long are you guys going to be playing for? I need to drive from sauga to toronto.

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Leave before then and hang out at Golden Star or something, at least until they politely as you to leave as you will be loitering.

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
I'd be down to meet up, get some food tingz. What's your cell?

Kay, that thought process was weird, I thought to ask for your cellphone to ask if you wanted to meet up... Don't blame me, it was the exam D;

What time are you meeting there?

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Same, when's Windrose coming? I can be at Golden Star around 3:30 or so, just have to take a shower.

3:30 sound good?

Actually... I realized how bad the traffic might be around now, 3:40ish?

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Probably gonna leave now and head over to Golden Star. It'll take me a bit because of the traffic so I'll be there around 4ish.

unknown522

Some guy
I'm just gonna go to David's. Leaving in like 2 mins.

Probably gonna he ***** by traffic. But I was watching the soccer game. It's at the half now so w/e

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Ugh I wish I lived closer to you guys, I'd be able to get so much better then how Im currently progressing.
Nonsense dude. You were already up to over half your full potential, and that was months ago. You gotta be approaching like 80% by now. Hyperbolic time chamber grind.

Top Bottom