• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Windrose

Smash Lord
Legend of mako,

Girl bending.

How 2 trade from beautiful mature asian girl to brown girl with big boobs.

:phone:

idea

Smash Master
i thought you wanted to break up anyway...

also i'm not sure how i feel about the ending of episode 12...just seemed a little like, too happy, too soon, y'know? that would have been a better thing to happen midway into season 2 imo.

edit: not the mako thing, the other thing

Europhoria

Smash Lord
i thought you wanted to break up anyway...

also i'm not sure how i feel about the ending of episode 12...just seemed a little like, too happy, too soon, y'know? that would have been a better thing to happen midway into season 2 imo.

edit: not the mako thing, the other thing
I'm still sad it wasn't Kage behind the mask. He even does the timbit thing

np4944

Smash Rookie
So my friends were thinking of coming up to watch Impulse, is it still going to be 10 bucks for spectator fee at the door?

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Yeah I was hoping the season would end on a cliffhanger and go on for awhile longer with Korra on the run from chiblockers. Instead they just fixed everything.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I dunno if there's even a point to the spoiler tag but I'll do it anyway.

It seriously felt like they could have comfortably centered the second book around the conflict between Amon and Korra. Korra having to cope with the fact that her powers have basically been ***** and she's only got airbending. Amon with the fact that his own equalists are now torn - some dissenters siding with the Avatar, others loyal - as he tries to protect his vision. There's a lot of room for character exploration because that's a really... awkward situation for each of them to be in. How are you the Avatar when you only have one element? Etc.

But nope. Instead we get a sacrifice of Tarlok. Granted, we never saw the body. But we never saw Jet's body either. This is a kiddie show, remember?

I have a strong feeling the last chapter is gonna be a lot of spiritual training because that's the only 'element' or really big factor in The Last Airbender that wasn't really fleshed out in much detail (we get it, the Library is a giant plot device [that they never get tired of milking until Creepy McOwl blows it up], the Ocean and Moon are important, and everything comes in animal form). I don't necessarily mind this given that we have a lot of characters that were freaking cool from the Spirit World that we had basically 1-2 episodes with tops (the owl, Ko, etc) but I'm worried about their execution of it (provided I'm right, ofc). So far this world seems pretty... modern? Trying to guide a blockhead woman into a fuzzy la-la world amidst a mechanized wonderland will be weird.

idea

Smash Master
wait, how do you do your spoiler box thing, i forget

yeah, korra as just an airbender would have been so cool to continue, she's basically aang when you first meet him. i thought that was the most ingenious thing. and it would give them a great excuse to reference back to the first avatar which, let's be honest, had the best characters overall (with the notable exception of tenzen's kids...maybe the avatar writers are just better at writing interesting kids than teenagers/adults?).

Top Bottom