• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Hopefully the not so skyrocketingly high turnout for impulse will result in a lot of setups being available for friendlies.

that would make up for apex ;D
do we know for sure there's not gonna be a huge turnout for impulse?

small turnout + peepee/hbox/m2k/mango training would be great :smirk:

also, everything being done before the italy game would be swell

/selfish

Windrose

Smash Lord
Small turn out means they might never come again =/

So many people I know are canceling their turn up at impulse for other things this weekend.

===============

@Rikana, come in the late afternoon / evening. I will be getting back from school at around 5:30? 6:00? so come at 6:30 or 7:00 to be safe.

Windrose

Smash Lord
ride with riddlebox. he's leaving in a bit for a and c. i was gunna come but im not sure if i can get housing.
I GUESS you could stay at my place. You're going to have a hard time getting to my place from a & c though.

Are you going to a&c for brawl? There's no melee there tonight is there?

If you do come, you will need a sleeping bag + toiletries and w/e else like change of clothing and etc.

sauc3

Smash Lord
I GUESS you could stay at my place. You're going to have a hard time getting to my place from a & c though.

Are you going to a&c for brawl? There's no melee there tonight is there?

If you do come, you will need a sleeping bag + toiletries and w/e else like change of clothing and etc.
im following james and he said davids, i wasnt sure which david he meant, but looks like im actualy going to david mcdonalds

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
the turnout for impulse is sorta disappointing. it's just a really horrible time to make it happen with half a year's planning.

gonna suck for americans driving up cuz gas will be shooting up for the weekend lol

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
david on the facebook group for impulse i asked tinman and someone else answered with a post saying that there's parking aruond the corner/block/etc

sorta banking on that being available cuz i'd really like to not have to subway/stuff cuz i've only ever done that once with holly guiding me the whole way LOL

i'm printing out the roads that'll be blocked for the parade setup and hopefully exclude them from the gps or something

tl;dr just gonn awing this LOL

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
There's a parking lot in the same block as a place called Spa Excess that's fairly cheap for parking and almost right next to this place. I'm not sure how you'll get parking there, since I imagine the bathhouse will be PACKED for Pride but small miracles.

You're gonna have to google map it and find this yourself though.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Yo james if you read this in time, try not to scream for hype stuff on the mic when you do commentary. It's really annoying from a spectator's standpoint and the mic cuts out for like 10 secs after.

Rikana

Smash Champion
So earlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Jackkk. Upload IB and Weonx vs SFAT and SW set please.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Some horrible news has surfaced in the FGC today which may impact a number of you. Hideyuki Henderson - the owner of Omega Collectables (you may know him as your supplier of new Gamecube controllers) - has passed away. No details have been divulged but please keep his friends and family - especially Rosa and their baby - in your thoughts.
R.I.P. Hidey

Top Bottom