• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Thanks to all the T.Os, Impluse was an awesome experience. I can't wait to fly out to some other big tourneys, or bus out, but fly out sounds cooler.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
^ no i won't be uploading vids til probably thursday. i'mma use campus internet for that it's like 4x as fast and i haven't been home lately cuz of work/gf/life lol

i finally caught up on sleep too. man, probably spent more time on the highway than in bed that weekend LOL

np4944

Smash Rookie
I was wondering if any of you guys could help me in finding a new controller i.e. where to buy a new one. I remember you could do that at nintendo before but i'm not so sure anymore?

Windrose

Smash Lord
I am also interested in checking out that store jack. Maybe you can video tape what they have and upload onto youtube for us. :troll:

And yes, you can buy silver controllers from nintendo directly.
You can also buy white controllers online too from playasia or amazon.

I am willing to try my white controller again if I can find it

:phone:

Hatcrab Zombie

Smash Cadet
Is anybody planning on going to A & C tomorrow? I work a couple of blocks away and thought I might come down afterwards if anybody is going to be there.

idea

Smash Master
that's actually pretty cool that they're sold out, guess people still like gamecube games :) or at least playing wii games with a way better controller

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Kyle's right, if you're driving above the speeding signs then you aren't obligated to follow what's below you.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Yo Ray, let that be a lesson to you. God damn asian drivers in markham. Mr. Weaver

_eternal

Smash Apprentice
Is anyone interested in having an EVO party this weekend? I'm planning one with the UofT fighting game club. There won't be Melee unless some of you guys come but it'll be fun regardless (I don't play other fighters competitively either). Msg me if you're interested.

Top Bottom