• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Sanu

Smash Champion
I can make it for friday, but I won't be there until 9-10ish.

Why not Saturday? Just curious :o

:phone:

Sleaf

Smash Cadet
hey cammy baby.
broseph and I will probably come over in the evening if that's alright. Probably won't stay that long

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
YOOO camillo do you potentially have another spot in your house/place? how are set ups looking?

i really want to come and just chill and play a bit too probably... but i'll have notes to study if i do come LOL *nerds*

depends on how well my exams go fri night and sat morning... but i really wanna see you guys lol

weon - X

Smash Ace
i only have 1 crt TV, if people wanna play they have to bring tvs..... at this point i wanna drink and just joke around lol... melee is always welcome tho

idea

Smash Master
i dunno how you would order imadh/bernard/camilo. not sure how much they've played each other recently, since imadh and bernard have varying attendance, and sometimes only one of them shows up.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
i might be able to sneak out a friend's tv lol but i don't really want to cuz i don't think i'll be there long enough for it to be worth it

camillo do you have a new number btw? text 519-830-twenty77 when you see this please =D

Sleaf

Smash Cadet
if you guys are drinking, don't forget to BYOB

Cammy ain't rich enough to supply all da liquor

Rikana

Smash Champion
Got a new laptop. I'm liking the feeling of it. I'll text you tomorrow whether I come or not, Camilo.

Bing

Smash Master
SO I had all the money for my AZ flight put aside. Then a bill came I was not expecting...

300$ phone bill.

Honestly, I had all that money put aside. I dont have unlimited texting, and I ****ing ran over my limit by far this month.

Phones in my dads name, I begged him for like a year now to make a simple phone call and for 5$ a month extra, get unlimited. But no the lazy *** didnt do it. Now im out an additional 250$.

Like honestly **** me.

idea

Smash Master
wow that sucks...how the hell did you go that far over though?

at that much usage it's probably cheaper to buy a new phone and a new plan for it.

Top Bottom