• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Meh. Puff is whatever at this point. She has to get through Sheik's gauntlet of bullcrap so whatever. It's kind of funny to make a gigantic void of bair/needles/crouch/shield/platforming that she has to navigate. And since that's basically the only way to win the MU, I get to practice my hyper conservative gameplay without feeling bad about the opponent.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I've been kicked out of places several times. I can sympathize.

Biological parents house?

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
anddd once again with western culture lol. that is why you either:
a) be more independent
b) make yourself an asset to your parents so it's only their loss if they ever kicked you out ;)

:troll:

weon - X

Smash Ace
yo look at this cleverbot convo hahahaa

cleverbot: Are you a hand?
me: I have two hands, im not just a hand.
cleverbot: Your statement contains lies.
me: Put your penis inside me.
cleverbot: Put yours in me.
me: We could do a 69.
cleverbot: In a strange way... We are brothers on the end
me: What are you talking about?
cleverbot: About bubblewrap.

infinite lols... and yeah, only i would talk to it like this lol

Bing

Smash Master
uhh I've been couch surfing until I can find a place :S

I told Nick that I couldnt attend the AZ tourney because of this situation, now he wants to help pay which I really dont want because I dont feel Im worth it :p

Unfortunately the only family member that extended a room to me lives 45 minutes away from my work by drive.. and I dont drive (Go Epilepsy!)

Wish me luck ya'll :p

Windrose

Smash Lord
Oh man...this is all sorts of messed upness...

Maybe get government welfare or something...I think you can qualify atm.

gl

There are shelters too and soup kitchens. Budget O's cereal.

Crooked Crow

YHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IM BAK IN SAUGA. SMASH NOW!!!!!!!!!1 NAOOOOOOO !!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpFITa9eYoQ
I got a television now. Are you free tomorrow? I can also invite Reis to come over and play.

Yeah, second time I've been kicked out, first time was because I wasnt home enough to do chores. This time because of my own phone bill that Im paying.

**** my parents -_-
Over a phone bill? That's some bitchery, no offense. Maybe a little.

Yo Bing, just don't pay for it then lol. If he kicks you out, why you gotta pay? Doesn't make sense. *******ery deserves *******ery, and you need teh monies.
Yep. Same thing is applicable with rent, and this is essentially the same concept. So, you have no money for a ridiculous phone bill, and he evicts you and expects you to magically procure this money? You have even less now. Logic. Some people lack it.

Is your father an alcoholic?

Bing

Smash Master
Oh man...this is all sorts of messed upness...

Maybe get government welfare or something...I think you can qualify atm.

gl

There are shelters too and soup kitchens. Budget O's cereal.
I work full-time plus because I could always quit working and get disability because of my Epilepsy. So Im not worried about that :p

Over a phone bill? That's some bitchery, no offense. Maybe a little.

Yep. Same thing is applicable with rent, and this is essentially the same concept. So, you have no money for a ridiculous phone bill, and he evicts you and expects you to magically procure this money? You have even less now. Logic. Some people lack it.

Is your father an alcoholic?
I get paid next Friday, so Im not worried about that, just like... a dude wtf moment, yes my dad is an alcoholic and a ragoholic. So Yeah :)

For the record, I've been staying at my friend Marilyn's for the last few nights (where Im currently located) dunno what Im doing tomorrow night.

Crooked Crow

Okay, because out in the real world, getting a new place requires first and last months rent. And that's at least $900-$1000 dollars up front. Which definitely wouldn't help you pay that phone bill any faster.

Bing

Smash Master
Jack, I cant its HIS phone, im just using it, and paying the bill for it. Plus bell is gay.
Im just getting my own phone with Koodo or something.

Also Yhii, I know I need first and last, plus food money etc etc. I've lived on my own before :p I just went back home 6 months ago after a year in Etobicoke and 6 months In Downtown St.Catharines :p

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
ohhhh. so nothing's actually making you pay the bill then? so don't and let your dad get screwed.

koodo is good (Y) if you want to wait for financial stability, just live off a prepaid phone. you can suffice with 10$ add-ons until you settle down. srs talk

JPOBS

Smash Hero
letting your dad get screwed is terrible advice. He's just going to rage harder, and then you're going to have to couch surf/be homeless for a long time until you get sufficient funds to get a place, and once you do that, you'll probably be broke again.

Best thing to do imo is suck it up, apologize to your dad and act responsibly, swallow your pride. Live at home, pay off phone bill with next pay check, save up money, move out for good.

b****es ain't s*** but hoes and tricks.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
ya he already got kicked out and is waiting to pay the phone bill

it's just a pissed off dad. making him rage more won't hurt you if you aren't within his vicinity he already won't let him back in

Top Bottom