• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
oh that presentation is next week?

silly 4th year presentations. although most of them have turned out to be easier than i thought, once i actually start talking.

Bing

Smash Master
why not just be smart and independent and get a phone plan for yourself in the first place instead relying on your dad?

then you wouldn't of had a 350 phone bill.
then you wouldn't of been kicked out.

you should probably learn from this and start being independent.

no sympathy.

living at home is the best way of saving money ever. you should use it to your advantage.

also i figure you can handle criticism since you are adult enough to have lived on your own before.

this is so ******** i don't want post more.
This was such a pointless post.

You may say its ********, but to me its not. Im in a really bad situation. Im broke, and have no where to go. Call it ******** if you like. But I'm an epileptic stressing out which is a HORRIBLE combination.

Also, like I've already posted, I wasnt relying on him. He had a Bell phone, got a company phone so instead of him canceling it(which costs 20$ a month left on contract or 100$ whichevers more and at 2.5 years left on the contract, is a **** load of money) so i took the phone.

Also Ray, yes I live in Niagara, St.Catharines more specific. Though I might take this chance to move to Toronto or somewhere else not Niagara)

Bing

Smash Master
Yeah and I love the urban lifestyle :p I'd prefer a studio/Bachelor over a basement(I get depressed easily XD) but I'll take anything, im worried about finding work though. Atleast here I already have a fulltime job... Oh well, we'll see how the shy-guys fall.

sauc3

Smash Lord
im comin to toronto this weekend for some brawl thing, but I may or may not be looking to get better at melee, if it isn't the unreachable goal i thought it was when i stopped playing.

the tourney's saturday, so does anyone want to chill/smash either friday or sunday? or even saturday latenight?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
im comin to toronto this weekend for some brawl thing, but I may or may not be looking to get better at melee, if it isn't the unreachable goal i thought it was when i stopped playing.
You can probably improve a lot. Realistically.

I can probably host this Friday after school unless I'm going out. Will know by 11 pm tonight.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
We should ostracize him from the community and force him to live with Bing. His only contact with the community will be through anecdotes that Bing shares with him. And Youtube.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
ITT: a bunch of ppl tell a broke, homeless guy not to apologize to his dad, and instead, to remain broke and homeless.

word life.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Kony is almost as cool as Christie, Queen of the Cauldron.

She melts babies.

:awesome:

edit:

Is "Kony the Kaiser" close enough to "Tony the Tiger" that people might find it entertaining enough to warrant photoshopping it onto a cereal box?

JPOBS

Smash Hero
oh btw kurtis we alreay figured out how to get better at melee. It all boils down to nair and then dip!

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend

the tourney's saturday, so does anyone want to chill/smash either friday or sunday? or even saturday latenight?
I messaged you on MSN but yeah this can work.

Bing

Smash Master
**** I havent played in days because my ****s still at my dads -_-

Also whos all going to the Civil War tourney in late April?

Wouldn't mind attending another OoC tournament and that looks like a lot of fun.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
thanks man! im pretty sure mike and tect are just as good if not better than me.
imo it's more of your mindset of how your approach/fix your game (despite your recent negative mindset).

you make super gutsy reads and learn your opponent super fast

i don't know tect enough but he's good too.
mike also has a lot of experience and knowledge going for him

but neither of you guys practise too much anyways so idk

similarly, i feel like mike lacks the desire to move on (i could be wrong, sorry if i am lol) but he's had a lot of opportunities to attempt to esp. pre-camillo, but for sure of all the tier 2s you've improved the most

i really hope to play more of izek/reis/tristan/mike in the near future. i have a really good idea of rankings but i'd like to play them a few more rounds/sets first.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i told you guys a long time ago that kurtis is the best player after the top 5.

Although, the trick to beating kurtis is just play like a ******. His game completely falls apart if you just play completely randomly. EXPOSED.

As for how i see myself in the community, ummm, i think i have the ability to beat everyone in tier 2 if im on the ball. SHOTS FIRED.

except mike. mike makes me look free as f*** lol. And i have never played izek i dont think.....
actually, james is hella good now too and i remember getting schooled last time i played him. hmmmmmm

Bing

Smash Master
Based off what saw at the last tournament, James Improved a lot, that KirbyK training is paying off :p

And JPOBS, no offense to Izek, but you can defs take him. I would certainly put you above him :p

Izek is still pretty **** though :p

Top Bottom