• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

I.B

Smash Lord
MM accepted Tristan.

Falco ditto?

Sincerely,

J.Cole, the guy that no gta smashers know about

Bing

Smash Master
SO. my father already rented out the basement to someone..

Whatever :p I got my own place. And Im taking the big screen TV plus Im getting the 28 inch tv.

Speaking of, I cant always bring that with me to Toronto so can I leave it at someones house for fests and tournament use? (and whatever you want just dont break it)
Refering to the 28inch one.

unknown522

Some guy
i much prefer doubles to low tier tournys. i dont get whats so fun about using bad characters with no options or variability in their playstyle.
This.

Also the round robin doubles has already been done.

$5 still doesn't generate enough entrants.

But yeah, the next tourney will be singles only (if you goys want to organize another event then go ahead. But I'm gonna dip right after singles).

After that, I dunno what event.

:phone:

Engo

Smash Ace
I guess it depends how long Bing is staying. I just talked to my buddy and we're down to go but gotta make sure its worth it since its a bit far for him. How long would you be there, Bing? And is it 10 bucks to enter..?

Engo

Smash Ace
5 bucks is fine now it just kinda depends whether we'll have a decent amount of time to play..

Alright well we're on our way if bing ends up leavign early I guess well ask a &c for a set up and play our selves

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
man a&c are such sharks sometimes lol

i got there at like 8pm that one time... asked to go in free just to say hi. the guy emphasizes no friendlies.

i go in, another unnamed person says he got in for free, is playing friendlies, so i sit down, and before i can start one game, the employee comes over "did you pay venue? i don't think so... so no friendlies!"

like wow lol. totally tried to blend in first. the guy must've eyed me the whole time >_>

JPOBS

Smash Hero
MM accepted Tristan.

Falco ditto?

Sincerely,

J.Cole, the guy that no gta smashers know about
lets make it fox vs falco instead?
i've more or less dropped the bird.

lol josh

ggs kurtis/james

was super fun playing you again after ages kurtis
tristans one lucky ***** to have you to play against all the time
its a gift and a curse really, we only ever play fox dittos :awesome:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
man a&c are such sharks sometimes lol

i got there at like 8pm that one time... asked to go in free just to say hi. the guy emphasizes no friendlies.

i go in, another unnamed person says he got in for free, is playing friendlies, so i sit down, and before i can start one game, the employee comes over "did you pay venue? i don't think so... so no friendlies!"

like wow lol. totally tried to blend in first. the guy must've eyed me the whole time >_>
O.o who was that? most of the guys who work there are really chill... maybe its cuz ive known them for years tho

Windrose

Smash Lord
Lol. I posted that on my twitter a half hour ago

Edit: should've said tweeted that

:phone:
Be careful Ryan! You're using your phone a lot. Let's take a look through the history of the north coast to examine over usage consequences.

_eternal

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I was going to say that that's kind of their job lol. At least they let us eat inside despite the large "no outside food/drink" sign.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
The older Asian man always stares at me with the force of a thousand suns.

Guess it's because I look like a rapist. Or something.

Top Bottom