• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Anyway, since my last post evaporated

David are you going to Civil War 4? how you getting there? I'd like to go. Lets talk on fb

@ryan, lol those dudes were poppin off for nothing

Sleaf

Smash Cadet
pulling an all nighter isn't fun when ur studying..:glare:

Bell Bottom BLUEEES, you made me cryyyyy :(

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
ur never on msn
yeah... sorry... sooooooo busyy lately :(

school/exams/work/gf and fiiiinally done midterms and time for finals LOL

Unless someone is determined to spend a buncha money on a bus to go (probably if the attendance is great) then I doubt anyone is goin to the Gaming Ottawa tourney :\. I'm definitely not driving to a tourney for a while.
aww so we're NOT sneaking 7 ppl in a car? :(:awesome:

Bing

Smash Master
****. I work until 9pm tonight... then at 10am tomorrow... What are the odds it would bleed over into tomorrow? Because I'd actually consider busing down tonight, and coming home tomorrow

Bing

Smash Master
Well thats why I was asking how long it would bleed over, because if was like an all day Saturday thing, it would be worth it, but 10am... Sorry guys I love youand all but thats not D:

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I don't know if it's an all Saturday thing. I'm going to guess that Camilo and Ryan will likely hang around (Kyle has plans iirc) but I need to get my Joyce paper done so I'm gonna need some of that day to do research.

When it's James, Ryan, Camilo, and myself we don't really play much smash.

Izek

Smash Cadet
damn. imma learn the subway system better so one day i'll come to davids :D

Top Bottom