• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Is there any way to fix a Gamecube's control stick, aside from replacing it? The rubber portion of my control stick is starting to tear; I tried putting glue but that wore off after a little bit of playing.

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
if the control stick still works properly but just the padding is coming off, you can replace that...
Yeah, the control stick works fine, it's just the padding. How do I replace that, do I have to buy a rubber padding... thingy and then just put that on?

idea

Smash Master
well, so far whenever i've needed to do that someone else has done it for me :p and our community has lots of spare useless controllers lying around that we salvage for parts. i don't think you can buy the rubber thing separately. but basically afaik you just open it with a tri-win screwdriver and put the new padding on.

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
well, so far whenever i've needed to do that someone else has done it for me :p and our community has lots of spare useless controllers lying around that we salvage for parts. i don't think you can buy the rubber thing separately. but basically afaik you just open it with a tri-win screwdriver and put the new padding on.
Ah alright, thanks. Seeing as I am not that handy of a man, I'm probably gonna find someone to do it for me lol. I'll probably wear a t-shirt advertising my problem at the next tourney :p

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i really have to wonder what vegeta's plan was with the gallick gun.
Like, he was going to blow up the planet and then what?
1. sayains can't breathe in space
2. pretty sure such a cataclysmic explosion would have killed him too
3. Wasn't he sent there to harvest the planet or something? Like isn't that what sayains do? Pretty sure blowing up =/= harvest

I don't think he thought that all the way through.

not to mention he took a full kamahameha to the face, this is the same beam that stopped a planet-destroy energy beam full on, but he comes back withbarely a scratch and some damaged armor. I don't even...

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
He went for the dragon balls but they killed piccolo so the planet was useless to him other than his damaged pride.

Apparently they can breathe in space? *see Bardock story...* He flew out to space to confront freeza who also was in space...and ya o-o everyone was breathin fine.

Top Bottom