• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Bing

Smash Master
So I finally had a decent conversation with my father and long story short, Im going to be staying there for the next two months, then moving out. The reasoning for this is that I wont be paying 400$ a month to the ex anymore and money will be less of an issue :)

I dont like this... but I've gotta bite the bullet....

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
lmfao david get outta here you major in bio not econ LOLOL you sound like a great financial advisor tho

and man bing you drop money faster than me it's nuts lol

also,

mr. macdonald, ive been too busy to ask but was hoping you remembered enough about playing me sheik to give me some tips later on when we can talk about it =D
i have some specific questions so it's not like simply "how can i get better" lol
hopefully i remember later

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
So I finally had a decent conversation with my father and long story short, Im going to be staying there for the next two months, then moving out. The reasoning for this is that I wont be paying 400$ a month to the ex anymore and money will be less of an issue :)

I dont like this... but I've gotta bite the bullet....
Greater Toronto Area Thread: Bing's Life

Windrose

Smash Lord
OOH MY GOD. i LOST MY S**T REAIDNG THIS.

caps city bi*ch

edit: ryan which thread are u beefing with midwest?
caps city??

Is this a reference to rack city by Tyga? I only clicked on that video in youtube cuz the thumbnail had a huge rack in it. The song was terrible. Why did Tyga call me a ***** every sentence?

===========================

THIS FRIDAY,

Camilo's most anticipated movie of 2012 comes to theatres near us.

I will accompany you to watch this camilo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMPemnlZWT0

Ministry

Smash Ace
whats everyone's favorite food and whats everyone's favorite food dish?

mike you don't have to answer this. I know your favorite food is beer and your favorite dish is Rochefort 8. but when you feel like you want dessert, you drink the Achel.

sauc3

Smash Lord
i like those chewy, sugar coated, sour strips of candy,

as for a dish, i usually just eat them out of the plastic wrapper they came with.

Bing

Smash Master
Hmm.. my Favourite food is basically anything boneless chicken..

Favourite Dish.. Greek food is amazing... I love Onions too... So a Greek Feta Sub...

Or Chicken Cordon Bleu(cant spell)

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
also,

mr. macdonald, ive been too busy to ask but was hoping you remembered enough about playing me sheik to give me some tips later on when we can talk about it =D
i have some specific questions so it's not like simply "how can i get better" lol
hopefully i remember later
ur never on msn

Top Bottom