• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Vyzor

Smash Journeyman
my control stick is farged. should i open it up and try to just fix the control stick/put a new one in so that the rest of my conch can be all nice and broken in or should i just start a new controller?

Windrose

Smash Lord
is there smash tomorrow before the tournament? I want to play lots before the tournament tomorrow that is happening tomorrow which is the day of the tournament on tomorrow's tournament during tomorrow.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
could anyone give me directions from the greyhund station at bay and dundas to A&C games? like which subway to catch.

And please dont read this and ignore me out of laziness >_>

idea

Smash Master
probably the easiest way is...

- Leave greyhound terminal, walk south to Dundas Street
- Walk west along Dundas St. for like 5 minutes to get to St. Patrick Subway Station
- Once on subway, take Northbound to Spadina Station
- Leave Spadina station, walk directly south for 2-3 minutes to get to A&C Games. A&C World, with the blue sign, is two doors south from the actual store.

[there was a map here but it keeps screwing up...oh well, the address is 706 spadina avenue]

if you want, there are slightly more complicated directions which will extend the length of the trip but make you walk outside for less time :p

edit: and even cheaper would be to skip the "get on subway" part and walk for like 15-20 minutes based on the map above

Ministry

Smash Ace
could anyone give me directions from the greyhund station at bay and dundas to A&C games? like which subway to catch.

And please dont read this and ignore me out of laziness >_>
i think the easiest way is to go **** yourself. I'm not 100% on that.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
You should come too
i really wanted to but i have to work cuz if i didn't then i'd have to work more shifts next week (shifts are scheduled biweekly) and next week is polluted with midterms :(

also, i now have weather johns. just drove 40 on the (small city) highway behind two snowplows lol... it's snowing hard O_O

idea

Smash Master
goddammit, why is there a stream with darkrain today...even i would probably watch that over our own <_<

although darkrain's probably my favourite player...

Windrose

Smash Lord
I think everyone wanted free entry for singles just like doubles.

Imo, you gotta give the people what they want. Or else they'll go all revolution on our a$$.

Top Bottom