• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
he must be, how could he resist?

again: 1:00 pm onward.

also thanks for the tip, supreme dirt, i ended up ordering tales of the abyss off amazon.ca too...i had to get a book for a class so i figured might as well get the game at the same time.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
my control stick is farged. should i open it up and try to just fix the control stick/put a new one in so that the rest of my conch can be all nice and broken in or should i just start a new controller?

Ministry

Smash Ace
everyone should post what age they think they are going to grow up.

and answers such as never or i already am are not acceptable

camilo is excluded from this discussion

Windrose

Smash Lord
sweet, mcmaster's gaming club decided to host a melee tournament the day after the feb 25th tournament. i'm going to go win those free best buy coupons.

Windrose

Smash Lord
you don't even know how much the coupons are worth. what if they're 5$ coupons? you're at a net loss

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
^^and the title as mac prostar lol

everyone should post what age they think they are going to grow up.

and answers such as never or i already am are not acceptable

camilo is excluded from this discussion
as for growing up, i'd like to say 25-26... but i dunno. i feel like 22 is a decent age too.

after next year i'm gonna have a really good foundation. i'll be doing lab work with a prof on tumour biology, volunteering at an anatomy lab in the uog, and i already have my first semi-big boy job at the health center

holly agrees 26ish is a good marriage age too

'growing up' is too broad tho. i don't want to skip the in between of a teenage fool to an adult lolol

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Nobody's gonna ***** if I just use my "Brawl" controller at tournies, right? It's just got removed shoulder button springs.

My main Melee controller's control stick is starting to go, and it's my only other controller. Don't have the money for a new one atm.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Hmm. Tempting.
$30 a piece that is. They only sell the gen 2 controllers for like 15$ separate. They kept asking me why I wanted the black one specifically and not the newer ones for this reasonX.X It's like a used video game store, I think they have 2 branches here. There were 4 controllers at the one I was at alone.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Not really sure what age ill be grown up by, but ive reached the age where im completely broke 90% of the time lol

Last edited:

Windrose

Smash Lord
You know what isn't random. When you try to get a mortgage on your house and they don't give you one cuz windrose told them how this one time camilo didn't meet payment and let his phone bill go into default. That most certainly is not random.

Also, vapour lock. That is a serious automobile problem, so get your vehicle checked please.

:phone:

Top Bottom