• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Windrose

Smash Lord
Did you pay for your phone yet? how am I supposed to send you children pictures if your phone is deactivated? ? ?

:phone:

Rikana

Smash Champion
I can host on Wednesday now.. at least I'm pretty sure. Anyone down for some smash? Windrose, you wanted to come right?

Rikana

Smash Champion
I won't be able to host on either Thursday or Friday. Wednesday is the only day available for me.

_eternal

Smash Apprentice
Rikana, whereabouts do you live? I can come if you don't mind (although I'm waaaay below top 5 lol). Depends on location though. Sauga would be too far unless I can drag a friend with me for the commute.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Rikana, whereabouts do you live? I can come if you don't mind (although I'm waaaay below top 5 lol). Depends on location though. Sauga would be too far unless I can drag a friend with me for the commute.
he lives near pacific mall.

bring ryankam if you can.

@rikana, what time is your smashfest? I don't know if I should go since I have an interview on Thursday at UofT and I should be preparing :S

Rikana

Smash Champion
Text me. 6four7 Nine6Seven 9Nine5Five.

I have work until 12pm tomorrow so any time after that I'm free.

So far its: david, mike, kyle, dirt, and eternal. All maybe's I'm assuming? I have 2 setups but only 1 melee disc. Someone please bring a Melee disc.

Edit: Settlers of Catannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

idea

Smash Master
friends i've known since high school. me and my teammate lost though :(

our "strategy" was fine except that we didn't focus enough on likeliness of dice rolls. so we almost never rolled the numbers we needed. a lot of it was just bad luck, though...we rolled 5s all the time when they didn't give us anything, then as soon as we built a settlement on a 5 space, we didn't roll another one. until like the last turn before someone else won.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Apparently my bro knew the two that got shot too. They went to Bethune during the year my bro did as well.

:phone:

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Can you text me whether or not you're unavailable starting at 5? I'm busing down from Mississauga anyways.

Top Bottom