• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
X-men anime show? X-men anime show.

http://www.kumby.com/x-men-episode-1/
ya omg i saw this a few weeks back it's the bestttt thing everrrrr

i love anime and marvel independent of each other... but putting them together is just amazing

allot of us get mad at our dumb *** controllers
i finally got my good controller again ;) no more messed up waveshines =D

Yeah, talking to me is always good. As far as seats go, if Charles has a seat in Pogogogos car and no longer is reserving mine, then I have an empty seat. Since David / Kurtis did express interest first it's between them...unless David drives! then we have like FOUR WHOLE SEATS...GO US
lol i vote for david ^_^ and screw reserving seats in 2 cars LOL i want to see david wreck **** but kurtis going would be cool too :awesome:

JPOBS

Smash Hero
ya omg i saw this a few weeks back it's the bestttt thing everrrrr

i love anime and marvel independent of each other... but putting them together is just amazing
i thought it was a cool idea until i watched the first 2 episodes.

as far as i can tell, it takes place after the pheonix arc and seems to be completely made up aka non-cannon. or atleast the initial badguys i have never seen/heard of before in the xmen universe.

im not super excited right now but we'll see how it goes i guess

idea

Smash Master
tried out my two spare controllers a bit, fortunately they're both still good. i think i'll go back to the purple one.

my first controller is ridiculously sensitive...the R button, like, doesn't even really click anymore. you just have to think about pressing it and it's like "understood."

Windrose

Smash Lord
it's probably boiling down to whether or not i drive jack can take the last seat in ur car james.

idea

Smash Master
oh yeah, i forget if i'm teaming with anyone for this tournament.

kurtis, if you do end up going, wanna team? unless tristan is too.

uhh...camilo? but you usually team with nick...

sauc3

Smash Lord
oh yeah, i forget if i'm teaming with anyone for this tournament.

kurtis, if you do end up going, wanna team? unless tristan is too.

uhh...camilo? but you usually team with nick...
im pretty sure tristan is outta the country, so he might not be able to make it :p

ya, im down to team, assume i can get a ride with someone, james? david? im so confused who's actually driving.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
i thought it was a cool idea until i watched the first 2 episodes.

as far as i can tell, it takes place after the pheonix arc and seems to be completely made up aka non-cannon. or atleast the initial badguys i have never seen/heard of before in the xmen universe.

im not super excited right now but we'll see how it goes i guess
i like it when they make up stuff, plus i just want to appreciate the art, really.

it's probably boiling down to whether or not i drive jack can take the last seat in ur car james.
i'm already confirmed for james' car i believe considering the fact that i'm from the same city as him, and there's still one seat left after me, but i think charles was double calling >_> which is sorta lame but w/e not my call to make

JPOBS

Smash Hero
tried out my two spare controllers a bit, fortunately they're both still good. i think i'll go back to the purple one.

my first controller is ridiculously sensitive...the R button, like, doesn't even really click anymore. you just have to think about pressing it and it's like "understood."
just out of curiosity, what kind of things about a controller are important to playing puff that frustrates you if its not working....

unknown522

Some guy
aww, I missed the discussion about controllers;

I'm gonna throw mine through a wall one of these days.

after I find a replacement. Or if it dies on me....whichever comes first.

Also, recorded a bunch of matches with andrew (the twin). Currently uploading. Also, part 1 may be done now.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
what the **** why is everyone doing biomed.

how am i supposed to get into med school if everyone is doing the same.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
dunno what gave u that idea, i've always been in biomed program /slitswrists.

I'd def MM for medschool tho. that ish wud be soo hype. its time.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Don't worry Tristan, I'm still doing Comp Eng. It's far more useful :oneeye:

idea

Smash Master
kirbykaze generally likes to know who is coming over beforehand, so it'd be better if you called him. i mean, just cause he hasn't met you before, i know he wouldn't want people to show up when it's a surprise for him.

but...i don't have a phone myself so i don't have his number saved. anyone else know it?

also sorry i saw this late =/

you could try adding his aim/msn too, someone might be on his computer and see it. (those are on his profile)

Windrose

Smash Lord
If no one else needs a ride to ottawa then I guess I won't go.

I am not interested in medical school at all. although most of my friends are ...

:phone:

Top Bottom