• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Rikana

Smash Champion
I might be able to make it up to Loo. Got some friends I wanna visit there as well so.. maybe.

I still never tried Brawl-. I just gave up hope on any kind of Brawl'esque games. The only exception for me is Project Melee.

I started to play SSF4.. kinda late but oh well. Anyone interested in practicing SSF4? I don't have a ps3 or 360 though. I only play at my friend's and watch videos lol.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Hey kurtis. I couldn't make it. I had to go back to toronto. let me know when you are hosting again though

Ministry

Smash Ace
im down to carpool also if im back in time.

dont know if i get back on the 11th or the 12th since it is a 19 hour flight.

i know it leaves on the 11th so i guess we will see.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Yeah I definitely want to go to that but I need to figure out when my midterm finishes in the mornin. Do you have an idea of how long it takes to drive to waterloo from hamilton?

PS: does anyone want to play today in toronto or markham?

idea

Smash Master
wario's bike does not lose height. it just goes horizontally as far as you want.

metaknight's tornado spikes on the last hit. it might be a meteor, not sure, but it's pretty strong anyway.

jigglypuff's rest (on top of what it usually does) heals her. the radius of sing's hitbox is about 2 jigglypuff body lengths.

I.B

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12078233#post12078233

directed at people with wiis

might be something to consider if you want to seriously practice stuff but hate training mode lack of c-stick

also, it enables giga bowser dittos in pichu's target test area, which is pretty **** by itself
that's ****ing amazing.

Gonna get on that.

- Ryan Ford

edit: also, we played for vodka shots. The score was 4-3 for me. We had 1 kirby ditto and 1 falcon ditto. The rest were falco.

idea

Smash Master
whoever's having trouble softmodding their wii, i can probably help. i spent like 3 straight days working that out a while ago so i imagine i know enough about it by now.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Softmodding for me isn't the problem. It's just my Wii is too new so it can't read burned games. I'd have to hardware mod it.

Maybe I'll just track down an AR instead.

Desh

Smash Ace
when/where/who else?
My post was directed at vik about having a tournament in march

that being said ...

yoooooooooo

I'm living in woodbridge at pinevalley and highway 7. about 10-15 minutes bus'ing from york U. If people want to smash i'm down, I can have people over. Preferably no more than 3-5'ish. I have a cube and what not with me here. So yeah. HIT ME UP PLEAASSEE.

Craving some smash.
:(

Rikana

Smash Champion
I completed the Stack Smash process. Apparently it doesn't work immediately?

Either way, this entire procedure is pissing me off tremendously.
lol I don't understand how that's an answer to my question. I was asking about PM. Do you have it and have the updated files or are they outdated?

Windrose

Smash Lord

that being said ...

yoooooooooo

I'm living in woodbridge at pinevalley and highway 7. about 10-15 minutes bus'ing from york U. If people want to smash i'm down, I can have people over. Preferably no more than 3-5'ish. I have a cube and what not with me here. So yeah. HIT ME UP PLEAASSEE.

Craving some smash.
I live at highway 7 and warden, I can probably drive over? The question is when and who?

Cyan_

Smash Lord

that being said ...

yoooooooooo

Craving some smash.
if only i had my g2 :(

Massola

Smash Rookie
Yo WindRose, PeterX and I wanna go but its kinda far =/ could we get a lift as well if you're going?

Odessa

Smash Cadet
lol I don't understand how that's an answer to my question. I was asking about PM. Do you have it and have the updated files or are they outdated?
It was insinuated I have Project Melee if only the software programs seemed to be an issue.

Yes, it's the most leaked version. Updated code, and optional aesthetic textures too.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Not sure, depends whether or not cyan wants a ride too but most likely I will just pick you guys up at peter's house (if that its convenient for you guys)? What time is this happening anyways?

Massola

Smash Rookie
Alright, well I can make my way over to Peter's house. As for the time I don't know. Someone should get a hold of Desh.

Top Bottom