• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
Seriously...next time I go to one of these, I'm setting registration deadline 3 weeks before the actual deadline ends. Every time....every single time, no one get mad at me plz, sorry.

I can't get a hold of anyone right now, and extension or not on the registration date there is only 1 seat available now. Nick, Kyle I read about the bus bit, so I assumed you were done with the waiting list + the fact that it's now the last day and you would have been waiting till the last minute to make your decisions, I'm sorry about this you two.

Camilo and Charles, one of you needs to contact me asap about that last seat; both of you have wavered in your decision to go and I'm tired of waiting for responses (again I'm sorry) I gave Jack seat 4/5.

idea

Smash Master
oh, that's alright, busing sounds really good actually. it's probably cheaper than reimbursing you for gas, lol.

ehhh once again...who still needs a teammate?

(i'm not saying no to you, james, i'm just trying to get a list of everyone. if i keep hearing nothing we can team, sure, but being a gemini i like to see all my options in front of me.)

(peach jiggs could work pretty well...you hold stocks, i rest everything in sight that's not peach...)

idea

Smash Master

Ministry

Smash Ace
i dont think camilo is going

i dont think he has a spare 300

not sure though

and kyle let me know if u wana team

idea

Smash Master
...so i kind of wanna

go to the pound thread

and say "speaking of pound..."

and post a link to the end of me vs. kels.

but that would be arrogant so i won't :laugh:

idea

Smash Master
lol, i'll play you at pound. even though that's kind of lame since we're from the same region, but whatever.

or you could find our room in the hotel. that makes more sense.

i'm assuming we're staying in the same hotel as everyone else =P

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
lol @ brawl ruleset

"Any infinite chain grabs must end immediately after 300% has been reached so as to prevent excessive stalling."

sauc3

Smash Lord
yo anyone who wants to smash before pound let me know! i wanna get sum practice in, and ill be so ronery after the 9th.

anyone (i know) is welcome to come to my place (after the 9th :))

Windrose

Smash Lord
mcmaster is so try hard to keep the school open on a blizzard like this...there are plows EVERYWHERE.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Kyle me and you are playing at pound. don't give me that "we're from the same region herp derp" stuff cuz we NEVER play >_>

David, out of curiosity, who are you teaming with?

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
Alright, so Waterloo is doing a tournament on the 12th, it would be great if some of you guys could make it down. It's right before P5, practice etc. etc.

idea

Smash Master
so i'm playing brawl minus, and as far as i can tell, only fox can l-cancel and wavedash. no one else can do either. is this normal?

a lot of other codes seem to work. presumably all of them.

sauc3

Smash Lord
gawd bomb sliding is killing me, i can do like 1 in 40

on top of that, half of my backflips for the setup end up being front flips or something, i didnt even know you could front flip in ocarina of time, frustration!

edit: nvm, figured it out, can do 1 in 3 now lol

Top Bottom