• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Rikana

Smash Champion
Yeah I heard those stories about Wind as well but you lose nothing if you already have a phone compatible with their service. It's just 25 or 40 to try it out. So far so good though. I just hope I don't get ***** with those roaming fees. I'm not even paying for mine. My girl is paying me to get the plan so she can BBM with me LOL.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Man, if this tournament is coming up, so much for me doing my tournament which was gonna be early January.

Even though I would need help from my favorite smasher Josh =D
Aww, sorry it landed on your Birthday Adnan, that was the only day available though. As for your tournament, **** happens I guess :/
whats wrong with having 2 tournies?

that would make us almost like a active community or something :awesome:

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
also james/jack, i have a friend in guelph who plays and wants to start getting better and stuff, you guys should play with him etc

Sanu

Smash Champion
Same here Anthony! HIGH FIVE!!!! *dances*

Oh Alan you shouldn't have :3

Happy birthday Bernard~!

JPOBS

Smash Hero
nick it suck that its ur bday today.

how could you possibly hope to live up to the hype generated by The Great Raynex?

loljk. hbday to you too.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Can anyone name a good dr. mario in melee to watch. My friends who have been trying to learn this game all have someone to watch for their respected character except the Dr. Mario one lol so yeah it would be great if someone could tell me a name, thanks.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
happy birthday nick and bernard =)

lol jack told me he couldn't

smash today cause of exams...
and yeah, it wouldn't have been worth your trip down today nick
i finished my exam around 430pm, had to do some christmas shopping, and i have to drive around the city picking up family cuz lame holiday hours makes everyone get off late LOL

i won't be smashing with james til like... 11pm tonight LOL

so yeah, you didn't miss out nick LOL

Top Bottom