• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

unknown522

Some guy
vids will be up tonight once i move in and crap....i have no dam cube and no one lives near me how will i get better
you should've taken stos' cube. It's mine now *****!!!!1

edit: goddamit afro, you could've won the set and I would've been right if you didn't keep trying to knee out of shield. Just do a nair, then pressure / combo and u-air when he's above you. Also, both you and andy need to aim your move, especially when hit by the lava.

Given that you didn't do those 2 things, you still did really well and it was close enough to go either way.

Also, sexy combos.

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
hey guys im a falco player from calgary im staying at my grandmas in brampton all day today. Its last minute but if anyone lives nearby and wants to play a bit let me know.

edit: melee only

Desh

Smash Ace
Lol. i'll google maps it.

Oh ****. Your like a 15 minute walk from my house lol.

edit: oh wait , maybe like 20-30 O_o.

When did you wanna smash? and at someone elses place or where your staying? I might be able to smash.

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
Ok Im going out for family stuff until 5-6pm, but anytime after that is good. Im fine with playing here but I dont have anything with me so you would have to bring your gc over thats the only problem. 403-467-1669 is my cell if you want to text me or something. Let me know if that times good for you

Desh

Smash Ace
Umm, if yu want you can come over, i think. Just not till late since school starts tomorrow for me -_-

It'll prolly be me you and 4serial.

I'll txt you later. We're going out for a bit around 2-3, then idk. We're prolly gonna play smash anyways.

unknown522

Some guy
Bernard wants me to host in saturday.

I'd rather have someone else host (more TVs + space), but if no one can:

Saturday 2:00pm, my place, until futher notice.

idea

Smash Master
well, i'll think about it. but:

- my parents are here now (reluctant to have people over cause then they won't sleep at all =P)
- pets are here now (same reason. dogs need sleep too.)
- i'm really bored of my house

ALSO i'm sleeping over somewhere else on friday, so hosting on saturday means either i have to get up and leave early from there, or only start hosting in late afternoon.

and so on. let's look at other options first.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
i'm like coming down wit a cold, so i cant host ethier / come out to anything this weekend

lol on a side note my teacher still isnt here for my class yet

Top Bottom