• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
I'm gonna get wrecked
but hopefully you guys can give me some tips
lol, that's okay, that's supposed to happen. and yeah, people are friendly, just ask i guess. first things first: learn l-canceling. then: start watching how your opponent is moving around, rather than just your own character. then wavedashing and other flashy ****. you also might not be using your shield enough.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
lol, that's okay, that's supposed to happen. and yeah, people are friendly, just ask i guess. first things first: learn l-canceling. then: start watching how your opponent is moving around, rather than just your own character. then wavedashing and other flashy ****. you also might not be using your shield enough.
lol forget that learn wave dashing first then l caneling, learn to move before u learn to combo,, that and wave dashing takes longer to learn

idea

Smash Master
well, okay, learn both. but l-canceling is way more important. good movement isn't very useful if you use it to lead into very laggy attacks on their shield.

.BlurR

Smash Cadet
don't worry about the basics, I can l-cancel, wd, stuff like that

I guess I'll just try to learn more from playing with you guys

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
well it comes down to wat char u main really, if ur maining falcon learn wave dashing first, cuz nost of the time when ur not combing ur moving around if ur maining jiggs learn l canceling cuz chances r ur gona be spaming moves in the air that will lead into rest

I.B

Smash Lord
But, Afro :( Falcon's game revolves around SHFFL'ing, which you must have consistent l-cancels for. And dashing is his main form of movement - wavedash is just icing on the cake.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Jigglypuff's advanced techniques are, in order of importance

1) short hop
2) down+b
3) duck
4) duck --> down+b
5) u-throw --> down+b
6) down+b out of shield
7) other moves --> down+b
8) side+b going up
9) l-canceling
10) wavedash back

back air moving away from them, sadly, doesn't count as advanced technique otherwise it would be just above duck.

shield is also not an advanced technique, nor is shield-grab.

unknown522

Some guy
Yo josh, can David and I get a ride with you?

Matt, I'm most likely coming. Bernard's not picking up and even Charles hasn't been able to get a hold of him for a week. I'll let you guys know what's going on later.

Edit: I finally got a hold of bernard. he flopped and also can't go to matt's, so yeah I'll be coming.

I.B

Smash Lord
I'm reachin for sure too then. I'll let you know what time after.

What's your address again Matt?

Sanu

Smash Champion
Mattttt, do you know anyone I could buy off of? Perhaps you? <-<

My last contact bailed on me D:

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
yea, i thought i could host but as it turns out my parents are having people over, so that's off incredibly last minute -_-;;

and no all my sources are currently dry since they all went back to school far away, which sucks since i could really use some right about now

Ndot

Smash Journeyman
Yo Afro, we should smash sometime at school when we're not too busy. Might bring a cube there. I also found some other people playing there in the student centre lol.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
Yo Afro, we should smash sometime at school when we're not too busy. Might bring a cube there. I also found some other people playing there in the student centre lol.
OHHH **** SON, lol i'm trying to find a dam cube right now but KYLE isnt aswering my question if i can drop by

r u at south res? or the other one? and r the other ppl good? wait wtf how were ppl playing in the student center

Top Bottom