• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Smashfest this weekend at my house

Who's invited: Not you

When is it: Maybe Saturday, maybe Friday, depends on what's convenient for me. Largely me. Less you. But possibly you. Possibly a Kyle-esque thing where you can come on Friday afternoon and stay until mid-Saturday evening (or late Saturday evening).

How many people: 8

Can you crash: Probably not all 8 people

Will RaynEX be there: I'll consult the 8-ball

Will Unknown522 be there: I don't know

Will food be provided: You may eat cereal; I have Lucky Charms and Nesquick

How good is NESn00b: You decide. He plays really, really gay though

Please reply to post you noobs. I will reject you at the door if you show up unannounced and I have the cap filled, so if you don't post or leave me an offline MSN message for when I get home (phone's been dumb with answering so don't rely on it), don't expect to be allowed in.

Just an FYI.

^.^
Nesnoob plays Gay? Lolz.. he can't handle the warrior then. =p

Falcon can't play Gay!!

idea

Smash Master
i think the only 'gay' thing he can do is dash dance camp. granted, his dash dance is really good, but

nah, i stopped caring about that sentence halfway through.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
DD camp? Oh wow.. great GAY character!! There are no gay falcons. =P
You're just jealous that DD camp > jump back Fair

I'm going to do Saturday. I was thinking of waiting on Bernard to see if he could come on a specific date because he was the one who asked me (through Ryan) to do this in the first place, otherwise I was likely just going to Poe-hunt in Twilight Princess, but on the way home on the bus I realized my critical mistake. I was operating under the impression that Bernard could be contacted.

So yeah, Saturday.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Smashfest this weekend at my house

Who's invited: Not you

When is it: Maybe Saturday, maybe Friday, depends on what's convenient for me. Largely me. Less you. But possibly you. Possibly a Kyle-esque thing where you can come on Friday afternoon and stay until mid-Saturday evening (or late Saturday evening).

How many people: 8

Can you crash: Probably not all 8 people

Will RaynEX be there: I'll consult the 8-ball

Will Unknown522 be there: I don't know

Will food be provided: You may eat cereal; I have Lucky Charms and Nesquick

How good is NESn00b: You decide. He plays really, really gay though

Please reply to post you noobs. I will reject you at the door if you show up unannounced and I have the cap filled, so if you don't post or leave me an offline MSN message for when I get home (phone's been dumb with answering so don't rely on it), don't expect to be allowed in.

Just an FYI.

^.^

Yeah I'm coming.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Rayn, are you going to York on Friday if KK's smashfest is on Saturday?

cause me and anth might come if you do

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Yo Kirby, I could probably make it over after 4PM on Saturday... how long do you guys think you'll be playing?

Cyan would be coming with me as well.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I think we should reserve spots for people who actually play the game <-<

No offense.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I don't know maybe if people posted about it we'd understand.

Instead of all this mysterious "maybe" crap.

Founders?

Time?

Fox only?

~__________~

Cyan_

Smash Lord
oh yay

I'm not sure if there's Melee, anyone else going besides us? Idea? melee tomorrow at york?

We'd go at around 6ish

@Sanuzi: I play Melee, and so does Anth. I'm done with Brawl, and I'd like to think I'm at least decent at Melee. i got a lot better these past months. but yeah I understand the spots would be better for people who are actually in the scene. hopefully people go to York tomorrow so we can get some practice instead

idea

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJuEzJEQ9N4
This **** is as epic as the wombo combo. I was watching this on TV last week.

edit: I wanna make a GIF of the return, then sig it.
that was cool. think how bad it would be if he screwed up, though. then it's just him hitting his balls with a tennis racket on national television.

oh yay

I'm not sure if there's Melee, anyone else going besides us? Idea? melee tomorrow at york?

We'd go at around 6ish

@Sanuzi: I play Melee, and so does Anth. I'm done with Brawl, and I'd like to think I'm at least decent at Melee. i got a lot better these past months. but yeah I understand the spots would be better for people who are actually in the scene. hopefully people go to York tomorrow so we can get some practice instead
nah, i'm busy and can't go tomorrow. i have fridays off so i could at some point in the future, but the problem is often getting everyone to go to the same place at the same time =P

also if you don't go to david's, come to a smashfest at my place whenever i have one of those in the future...my house is better equipped and such so i don't have to put a cap on attendance.

dunno when that'll be but i always post about it.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I think we should reserve spots for people who actually play the game <-<
We never do that...

:lick:

What the hell is going on Friday?

Times people, times. I've so far gathered that it might be at York University, and that it might be somewhere on the Keele campus. This, regrettably, is insufficient information.

idea

Smash Master
i am now sick. it was probably those children at the haircut place...i remember one of them sneezing near me.

anyway, not coming today, possibly coming tomorrow. it mostly depends on the nature of the cold. if it's just a sore throat or something then i'll go, but if i keep sniffling then that'd just be irritating while trying to play smash.

but for now you can take me off the list.

idea

Smash Master
maan, i wanted to go. but i made up for it by playing a LOT of dragon quest 5.

my parents said they might be going away next weekend. if so then i'll probably host. more on that later in the week. (they don't get mad at me or anything for having people over, it's just that i know it's disruptive for them to have all those people in their house and awake so late =P)

Top Bottom