• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Sanu

Smash Champion
Actually Josh, I'm just over analytical and took a lot more from Kyles sentence than I should.
I wasn't making that comment towards you, haha. I just offered a general response for Reggie.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
I don't have a picture of you to photoshop in!

Also I have a controller pic somewhere that's not with my Peru stuff. I'll find it later

Niko_K

Smash Master
Sick video. I'm coming up to Toronto this weekend if anything is goin down I'm gunna come ****.

no

idea

Smash Master
josh...wanna go peach on me in tournament? it'll be more fun than campy fox =P

plus if i gimp you with peach you probably won't get all distracted because of it. that always decides our sets.

edit: thanks for reminding me, niko

i should be able to host on sunday. not saturday, cause i'm going to a birthday party that day, but sunday should be fine. and no one could stay over since we'll all have stuff to do on monday.

RestInPeace

Smash Ace
So since I can't make it to Idea's smashfest, and I really want to play with some pro scene smash for almost half a year now, I'm going to try to hold one this Saturday.

I believe Max (BlurR) is holding it, and he lives at 15 brimwood blvd unit 6 (townhouse). There will be 4 or 5 of us noobs (as good as max) there. We can fit 4-6 more people, so if you want to come, make a post.

It might get canceled, but hopefully not. I think we only have one TV, so if anyone wants to bring one, that will help.

.BlurR

Smash Cadet
we only have one cube too...but enough plugs for i think 3 setups
we only have one full setup right now
uhh the address is right, it's in scarborough, north of finch and brimley next to the woods
it might get canceled cuz of parents >.> but yea i'm asking soon so yea

.BlurR

Smash Cadet
whatever all that footage is old now anyway >.>
pretty sure we're better now

edit - will do idea lol
1 tv, somebody's gonna need to bring one or something >.>
and it's been confirmed 5 pm to 10pm ish (maybe 10:30pm??)

i've already got 3 of the 4-6 other people (please post if you're coming..i dont' want 15 random people showing up)

idea

Smash Master
edit: on sunday, i have to kick people out at 8:00. shorter smashfest, i guess.

1. stop posting so much -- edit the old ones.
2. the real question is, how many tvs do you have?

(and i can't go)

WAAASSSUUUPP

Smash Apprentice
Yo just wondering if there's anyone in UofT downtown. I posted last time but I lost where it was and summer came, so I didn't reply. I'm pretty noob, but I can do some technical stuff like double shines and sh nair out of shine pretty consistently. I main Falco/n, and Fox I guess? I'm probably only going to do friendlies and smashfests for now since I got no money. I remember reading that there was one person on residence that played, but anyone at UofT St.George hit me up. I hardly play with people, so just prepare yourself for some noob ****** lol. Oh, and MELEE ONLY.

Phoenix/NB$

Smash Rookie
Kyle i was wondering if you still had my smash disc and the memory card. If so, then i might drop by sunday just to pick it up.

D

Deleted member

Yo just wondering if there's anyone in UofT downtown. I posted last time but I lost where it was and summer came, so I didn't reply. I'm pretty noob, but I can do some technical stuff like double shines and sh nair out of shine pretty consistently. I main Falco/n, and Fox I guess? I'm probably only going to do friendlies and smashfests for now since I got no money. I remember reading that there was one person on residence that played, but anyone at UofT St.George hit me up. I hardly play with people, so just prepare yourself for some noob ****** lol. Oh, and MELEE ONLY.
that would be me. where are you located?

Last edited by a moderator:

idea

Smash Master
i decided that, for sunday, since i have to kick people out at 8, it'll start at 12. and i'll just get up a little earlier than normal.

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
Whats up, Im Kai. Me n jake play all the time, come by victoria rez sometime for sure, we'll play.

WAAASSSUUUPP

Smash Apprentice
that would be me. my name's jake - i'm still on victoria residence. where are you located?
Whats up, Im Kai. Me n jake play all the time, come by victoria rez sometime for sure, we'll play.
Yo what's up guys. I got class at 10-11 and then 1-3 on Monday, so anytime in between and probably after is fine. I live in Markham, so it takes me about 1hr 40minutes to get to school, so I can't stay tooooooo late lol. My college is St.Mikes, but I have classes all around the place. If you need my email or # just pm me or something lol.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Can't make sunday. The cousin that has been staying with us for the past month is leaving on Tuesday. I have to spend time with him sunday and i have school monday. mad busy, hopefully another time.

Top Bottom