• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

JPOBS

Smash Hero
so im 90% sure im gonna be in toronto for thanksgiving and wnated to know if there was anything going on that weekend with you guys?

i know there a brawl tourny that weekend but i dont wanna go to that unless a bunch of melee players show up and jus wanna play some.

so yea, wats good with you all for that wekeend?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
so im 90% sure im gonna be in toronto for thanksgiving and wnated to know if there was anything going on that weekend with you guys?

i know there a brawl tourny that weekend but i dont wanna go to that unless a bunch of melee players show up and jus wanna play some.

so yea, wats good with you all for that wekeend?
How long are you here, exactly? The whole weekend? Or...?

idea

Smash Master
ryan, where'd you get that bowser's inside story rom? or if there are rules against talking about roms on smashboards, wanna pm me or something?

idea

Smash Master
i call a spot on sunday or for arriving very late saturday night ('k?).

bees, or wasps? bees are kind of fuzzy and cute, whereas wasps can sting you without dying. but either way, bad.

unknown522

Some guy
@ school. Researching stuff apparenty.

i call a spot on sunday or for arriving very late saturday night ('k?).

bees, or wasps? bees are kind of fuzzy and cute, whereas wasps can sting you without dying. but either way, bad.
definitely bees. They haven't tried to sting and they're fuzzy and cute.

you should keep them as pets, and train them to do ****, like sting ppl in the middle of a tourny match so then u auto win
yeah yo. My army. I'd **** the zhukeeper and be called the "B-keeper"

idea

Smash Master
ah, okay. now i kind of want to see them.

DOUBLES

grand finals:
mango + chudat vs. unknown522 + A LOT OF BEES
(ICs jiggs team???)

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Maybe. Jiggs + IC's sounds like a crappy team though
It's not as bad as it sounds.

Jiggs Bairs a lot aimlessly in the middle while ICs grab-**** one of their opponents.

It's like ICs Peach only instead of D-smash and FC Fair you have Bair DJ Bair falling Bair DJ Bair DJ Bair waveland SH Bair DJ Bair wall of doom and Rest. And Puff can rescue Nana really well because of Pound although really if Nana dies then Puff becomes a surrogate Nana and finishes the combo grab combo.

Incidentally, it becomes a better combo :laugh:

It fails in a viciously horrible manner to Peach Fox though.

Top Bottom