• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
In practice, it actually seems that the ICs just try to run interference with WD moves and keep everyone off balance while Puff tries to gimp them both with Rests.

Okay Mike, will do.

edit: ..............................

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
i ***** him and hes dead now, but will prob come back to life soon

lol yesturday ndot told me about some gamers thing at his rez so i went and played melee, i crushed ppl's souls, i jv 5 stocked 3 ppl it was awsome

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
glad to see you using your powers of smash for the greater good.
lol **** the greater good, no one good was around to play i'll use my powers of smash on who ever picks up the controller if i happens to kill someones will to play the game thats their prob :laugh: lol i played 1 handed to, omg their faces were awsome bernard u should try it sometime never lost, i even gave one person a 9-1 handy cap and i still won

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Aww isn't that cute, Afro feels like a good player beating worthless scrubs. :laugh: Good job beating nobodies, hope you feel better about yourself hahaha.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Hahaha Niko, you too? I should come out to something and mop the floor with the both of you lol.

For some reason, your avy and mine look they match in a weird way. Popo's ****ing african, I swear.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
:laugh: talk to me when you're sober and thinking straight, I think the barwl is getting to your head.

I lost my copy of smash @ Sauga Outbreak so I am a little out of practice.

perhaps mms? Nyla needs a new pair of nike kickers

Niko_K

Smash Master
You wouldn't believe how sober I am. You haven't seen me play in a while Mr
IThinkIHaveAGoodPeach

Desh

Smash Ace
Lol, wait, nikos good now? or he thinks he is?:S When was the last time he was down here :S lmao im so confused.

unknown522

Some guy
bernard posting:

lol **** the greater good, no one good was around to play i'll use my powers of smash on who ever picks up the controller if i happens to kill someones will to play the game thats their prob :laugh: lol i played 1 handed to, omg their faces were awsome bernard u should try it sometime never lost, i even gave one person a 9-1 handy cap and i still won
lol handy cap

So many people say that
I agree. A simple example would be Neighborhood P. But I'm too lazy to look for his post. Poor, disillusioned souls.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
Hahaha Niko, you too? I should come out to something and mop the floor with the both of you lol.

For some reason, your avy and mine look they match in a weird way. Popo's ****ing african, I swear.
didnt i **** the **** out of u last time we played? i'll take the mm vs u

idea

Smash Master
most likely. but i know people other people in waterloo, so the next time i go down for someone's birthday or something, i'll keep in mind that there are smashers around.

edit: ryan, your copy of bowser's inside story doesn't work for me. it gets even less far than my other copy. with that one i could select the save file and the screen would turn black and stay that way, but now it won't even let me move the cursor.

unknown522

Some guy
most likely. but i know people other people in waterloo, so the next time i go down for someone's birthday or something, i'll keep in mind that there are smashers around.

edit: ryan, your copy of bowser's inside story doesn't work for me. it gets even less far than my other copy. with that one i could select the save file and the screen would turn black and stay that way, but now it won't even let me move the cursor.
Yeah, I found out why. The patch is for DSTT only. Sorry.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
lol? OH AFRO SO GOOD

YOU BEAT MY MARTH IN FRIENDLIES IN JOSH'S BASEMENT, SO GOOOOOD

MAN YOU REALLY ***** ME

Last time I checked, 1 stocking a player's secondary with your main ain't ****. :laugh:
i ***** ur so called peach....i have it on tape......, plus i didnt even no u knew how to play other characters :)

lol did u guys no the a side effects of advil

abdominal or stomach cramps, pain, or discomfort (mild to moderate)
diarrhea
dizziness, drowsiness, or lightheadedness
headache (mild to moderate)
heartburn, indigestion, nausea, or vomiting

i thot advil was supposed to stop that stuff....

Top Bottom