• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
stuff that's still here:
- desh's lighter
- sean's melee and memory card (i'm keeping them separate)
- black NY hat

and i gave charles' wallet to ryan. i think that's everything.

fun smashfest, thanks kyle! gg everyone i played lol
according to david, you're the one who put all the cans in the blue box. thanks =) (or thanks to whoever did that)

lol

sry i couldn't come to the smashfest went to cotage wit family this weekend, and i caught a fish
aww put it back =(

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
Hi, I'm SD (real name is Paul), I'm live in Markham and I wanna start playing some good melee in the Toronto/nearby area. Haha any1 here interested in letting a newbie try out against all of you great players in this area :p. (sry if this post is irrelevant to this thread)

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'll play you, just name a time and a date.

We've already talked on the KWC boards FYI =P

Omniscius

Smash Cadet
stuff that's still here:
- desh's lighter
- black NY hat
Kyle, is my wii-mote still there?

SD - Welcome to the T.O. scene, sorry I never got to smash with you last week. You and Sanuzi can smash at my house sometime if you want.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
stuff that's still here:
- desh's lighter
- black NY hat

and i gave charles' wallet to ryan. i think that's everything.

according to david, you're the one who put all the cans in the blue box. thanks =) (or thanks to whoever did that)

aww put it back =(
lol i already did, did any combos get recorded?

idea

Smash Master
Kyle, is my wii-mote still there?

SD - Welcome to the T.O. scene, sorry I never got to smash with you last week. You and Sanuzi can smash at my house sometime if you want.
right, yeah, it is. i knew i'd forget to mention something.

lol i already did, did any combos get recorded?
nah. we had a recording laptop but didn't actually record anything. i guess no one bothered =P doesn't help that the tv it was set up on was being used for teams at the time.

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
Woohoo, omni and sanuzi, ur both in this area right? are any of you up for short (3-4 hrs) evenings of smash during weekdays? (full time job >_>) If not, I can always wait for the next tourney or smashfest :D

Sanu

Smash Champion
We both have full time jobs as well.. so, lol. Omni usually ends up hosting and we tend to smash until 11-12ish.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
And yet you guys have money johns when it comes to tournaments? Pathetic!
wat money johns have i ever had mr.noob warrrior

"i cant come to toronto cuz i dont got money"

tsk tsk pathetic, come down and i'll show u the way of the samurai.....which is far greater than the way of the warrior

unknown522

Some guy
Woohoo, omni and sanuzi, ur both in this area right? are any of you up for short (3-4 hrs) evenings of smash during weekdays? (full time job >_>) If not, I can always wait for the next tourney or smashfest :D
I may be able to drop by. Whereabouts do you live?

And yet you guys have money johns when it comes to tournaments? Pathetic!
I still don't have a job. I was rejected by 6+ places.

tsk tsk pathetic, come down and i'll show u the way of the samurai.....which is far greater than the way of the warrior
Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
warriors are pretty underpowered in most games and generally considered a noob class or beginner class

kage reflects this <3
In most games? Give me a good example.. because I believe you can't do it. =)

That quote is false, I could come to Toronto right now if the other mtlers wanted to come too.

Warrior > Samurai

Proof 1
Proof 2

WHERE YOU AT!?

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
In most games? Give me a good example.. because I believe you can't do it. =)

That quote is false, I could come to Toronto right now if the other mtlers wanted to come too.

Warrior > Samurai

Proof 1
Proof 2

WHERE YOU AT!?
hmm i want a rematch........ so why dont u get the other mtlers to come down so i can show u that Samurai > Warrior

my proof was when we were doing friendlies of falco vs DK and i did a 3 stock come back wit super combo at the end that and this combo right here

2:04

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
Uh, I live in Markham near the 16th and Warden area =P, are any of you going to Hamilton this weekend? I'm thinking of going.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
i'll jump off this large building unless you give me the win

kaiba is awesome like that

unknown522

Some guy
hmm i want a rematch........ so why dont u get the other mtlers to come down so i can show u that Samurai > Warrior

my proof was when we were doing friendlies of falco vs DK and i did a 3 stock come back wit super combo at the end that and this combo right here

LOL kage's falco? how's that proof?

i'll jump off this large building unless you give me the win

kaiba is awesome like that
LOL, maybe someone should try that.

Santana

Smash Apprentice
Uh, I live in Markham near the 16th and Warden area =P, are any of you going to Hamilton this weekend? I'm thinking of going.
I'm in Markham, too. Right at Kennedy and 16th... you're walking distance :o

Omni, where do you live?

EDIT: Josh, I thought you lived super far away or Europe or something.

Divinokage

Smash Legend

Falco is not a warrior, he's a hunter lol.. Do I look like i play hunter classes?

<------------------------

Also I won the match.. combos don't matter in the end.. ONE winner, ONE loser.. =P

(My falco can be creative lolz.. but I can't even Wavedash out of the shine.)

unknown522

Some guy
lol, afro and his obsession with combos.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: Master Quest is gay. I was playing at kyle's house after everyone but david left, then in the fire temple, the first door I went into, a like-like fell on me and swallowed me. LOL

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
oh by the way guys i got a working MVC2 emulator for the arcade, i need someone to help me set controls for this ***** tho cuz i dont no them :p also i got SF4 for PC as well

Top Bottom