• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
k, i somehow forgot my wiimote at someone else's house again.

SOMEONE BRING A WIIMOTE

andy: from finch station,

- go south on the subway to yonge+bloor station
- transfer to the eastbound train
- go east until victoria park station
- from vic park station, take the 67 Pharmacy bus north (get a transfer from inside the station)
- get off at Florens
- from here you can see the domino's, so hopefully you'll know how to get to my house from there.
you go one street east, then north for a few houses. and north is the direction the bus was going.

i'm told my directions are bad, so ask if you need any more detail =P

Yo Kyle What Time?
2:00.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I'm going to be late.

I'm going to stop at home and shower / clean house before leaving. Also, bank errands. I might also take a nap.

Just A Frog

Smash Cadet
im gonna see if i can show it tomorrow if you'll have me, cousin from alberta has been here for 2 weeks and i dont know if im taking him downtown tomorrow

idea

Smash Master
whos there right now?
adnan and tameka (lol), david, ryan, andy, and anyone else still downstairs. still worth it to come later...i'm still here =D

it occurs to me that no one can stay over tonight, though. i'm going to taste of the danforth tomorrow.

I'm showering up if it's still cool to come over.

EDIT: Should I bring a full setup?
uhh...because i'm not sure how many more people are coming, yes, bring the tv too. you have a car so it's not much of a hassle, right =P

it definitely would have been worth it to come last night, though. everyone went to sleep around 8. me, mike, desh and adnan were playing teams for hours, and you know how everything gets funnier really late at night. oh, and ryan played peach for a while.

Desh

Smash Ace
Me and ryan never slept. we played doc dittos for hours lol. thats were fun matches. ^_^

and LOL. thank god we didnt wait for adnan and tameka to get up XD

Thanks again for hosting/housing me kyle =D
Always fuuunnnn. now i shall shower, and sleep for the next 2 days ^_^
my birtthddaayyss on weds lololol XD

Sanu

Smash Champion
I might come by a bit for fun... I will come by if Adnan and Tameka are still there though. Are they still there?

Omniscius

Smash Cadet
Thanks for hosting Kyle. BTW I'm pretty sure my wiimote is still at your house. I left before you got up and I assume it's in your room somewhere. Can you put it aside for me until the next time I see you?

Phoenix/NB$

Smash Rookie
Kyle,

I think i left my smash and memory card in your wii

so yeah can you just put it somewhere so i can get it the next time i'm over?

EDIT: Also, thanks for hosting =D

Just A Frog

Smash Cadet
I'll make it to something before summer is up... whats coming up? Cousin is gone this week, and i've been losing sleep just thinking about ryan's pichu =/

E For Eugene

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for hosting kyle ;o
Didn't get to play most people but i did play brampton lolool. Worth it.

Oh yeah, good **** Eric and Bernard in Blazblue teams.

idea

Smash Master
hay guys...i propose people clean up after themselves as they go along next time. rather than cleaning up at the end, just...throw stuff out once it's garbage. i think most people were pretty good about this, but from the looks of it there's more cleaning to do than usual even though there were less people =P

I'll make it to something before summer is up... whats coming up? Cousin is gone this week, and i've been losing sleep just thinking about ryan's pichu =/
dunno. keep reading here, though. i'm the only one who's hosting right now and i just did this weekend so i'm not in a hurry to host again =P

Thanks for hosting kyle ;o
Didn't get to play most people but i did play brampton lolool. Worth it.

Oh yeah, good **** Eric and Bernard in Blazblue teams.
no problem. same to everyone else who said this.

Leek

Smash Cadet
thanks for the great smashfest Kyle, sorry about the messy cushions we left in your back room.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
hey does anyone have a working chankast (dream cast) emulator with the MVC2 rom, or have SF4 for PC i wana add those to the arcade it'd save me money from having to buy xbox and ps2 adaptors

Top Bottom