• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

unknown522

Some guy
master quest was easier than the original

at least the water temple was disappointingly easy
Yeah, it was short.

Spirit temple is a ***** though.

oh by the way guys i got a working MVC2 emulator for the arcade, i need someone to help me set controls for this ***** tho cuz i dont no them :p also i got SF4 for PC as well
there's no medium punch or medium kick button.

On the top 4 buttons, put:

LP, HP, 3xP, Assist 1

On the bottom 4 put:

LK, HP, 3xP, Assist 2

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace

unknown522

Some guy

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
ok so 1 thing about the MVC2 emulator, the *** who did it took out the normal music and switched it so now on one of the stages when ur fighting u get the ending song of bleach,,,,, and they changed the I'MA TAKE U FOR A RIDE, to the mortal combat theme....

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
that sucks. I'll get back to you on that.

Edit:

On the top 3 buttons, put:

LP, HP, Assist 1

On the bottom 3 put:

LK, HP, Assist 2

I think you can dash with HP + HK.....I forget though
alright its setup to this i just have to do something before anyone plays cuz the DC emulator doesn't read ctrl atl or shift for some ****ed up reason so i gotta keyboard remap it then its all good i think i might do it for all my emulators so i dont have to waste time switching from DC to all the others

HAHAHA best commentary ever

ok after doing some searching i've found a save state wit like a bunch of chars but i'm missing a few, i need someone to comeover and like unlock the rest :D untill then i'll look for more completed ones

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
its just gona be a nice setup, the cab is ike 1800$ :p

also i found the version of MVC2 without the music hacks, so now its back to I'MA TAKE U FOR A RIDE

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
I'm in Markham, too. Right at Kennedy and 16th... you're walking distance :o

Omni, where do you live?

EDIT: Josh, I thought you lived super far away or Europe or something.
Sounds good, we gotta play sumtime eh, and I think Omni lives near Major Mack, not sure whether its Warden or Leslie tho =/.

Hey, I live around Warden adn 16th too. Wut school you go to?
Yea I went to Markham District High instead of Unionville haha :p, I'm guessing ur from Uhs?

T

thaRansom

Hey guys my name Darrel and I main Doctor Mario.

I just read the rules and it mentioned something about double posting so I'm back to edit this post and say: I also use Roy and Ganondorf.

unknown522

Some guy

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
Hey guys my name Darrel and I main Doctor Mario.

I just read the rules and it mentioned something about double posting so I'm back to edit this post and say: I also use Roy and Ganondorf.
my advice is to no longer main roy <_< the other two are okay.
dont listen to him, main roy and learn to face fox's and falcos and u'll be known world wide

see, told you falco's a counter pick

You actually a new guy, or are you stos?
LOL

T

thaRansom

Who's Stos?

By the way guys I really like Roy. He's better that my Doctor Mario and Ganon. Plus he has cool costumes.

Anyways I may be asking for too much here but when is the next smash event?

idea

Smash Master
it's just that...roy sucks. your roy would have to be MUCH better than your doc or ganon to be...worth using, without it just frustrating you how much of a hard time he has with everyone. you don't have to stop using him, but i think you will =P

as for smashfests, usually people post about it here/keep asking every now and then.

edit: yeah he's right, and obviously you can come next time i host something, but that won't be for a while. busy the next two weekends.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
it's just that...roy sucks. your roy would have to be MUCH better than your doc or ganon to be...worth using, without it just frustrating you how much of a hard time he has with everyone. you don't have to stop using him, but i think you will =P

as for smashfests, usually people post about it here/keep asking every now and then.

edit: yeah he's right, and obviously you can come next time i host something, but that won't be for a while. busy the next two weekends.
i might host something big when the arcade is finshed

also i found a way to extend my super combo starting at 40% i also works even better if they try to d.i away from me if i start in the middle of the stage i can get it 2 work on ethier side, it also has parts i can change and i can even combo to 40% cuz falcons awsome like that (and yes i no that inorder for this 2 work i need to super read my oppent but the best thing is even if it doesn't work it just becomes an avg c.f combo that works aways)

from 0 - 40% lol u no the normal falcon combo

nair or knee to grab to > tech case > tech case wit a dair repeat till at 40% XD

at 40%

tech case wit forward b > up smash> dj dair > (from here u have options) > ...

(up to here is a legit combo by the way just instead of dair its knee but i dont go for easy stuff lie that)

if they mistech which they normally do cuz no one expects to be daired in the middle of the stage u can do wat they do in NBA HRC where u nair them and the 2nd hit acts as a jab reset then just grab them, if tech u both hit the ground at the same time so unless u mess up its a super easy read

they are now at 84-85% u can now go ahead and use the rest of the combo i showed u guys

oh yea it only works on fox and maybe falco at dif %'s

u guys can go ahead and laugh, but i'll get it on some one eventually then u guys can go ahead and laugh at them XD

idea

Smash Master
that dj dair, falling nair thing is genius, i dunno how SS came up with that (i'm assuming he was the first). nair reset in general is really cool.

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
Yo Idea, if u dun mind I'd like to come to the next smashfest too :p. You're going to both Hamilton and Sauga Outbreak I'm guessing?

idea

Smash Master
yeah yeah, that's fine. smashfests are generally public. well, mine are at least.

by the way, guys, fight club is on AMC right now. started at 10. they haven't started the actual fight club yet =P

Desh

Smash Ace
Lol afro you rely so much on everyone sucking LMAO <3
Pull it off and i'll call you jesus for a week.
Nojmanpunintended.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
Lol afro you rely so much on everyone sucking LMAO <3
Pull it off and i'll call you jesus for a week.
Nojmanpunintended.
lol i dont need them to suck i just need a **** up in their d.i which is how a combo starts anyways....

watch i just needa pick the fro, and game over combos all day

edit: ok so for MvC2 i got all chars and normal music :D with arcade controlls

idea

Smash Master
afro, i'll play spacies against you for a while =P sometimes i get caught in one of those traps where you sort of panic and try to switch your DI at each hit, but it ends up being the worst thing to do every time. so you'll get a crazy combo on me eventually.

but you're not allowed to make fun of me for it. just enjoy the combo <_<

my spacies have low or medium attack and very low defense.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
afro, i'll play spacies against you for a while =P sometimes i get caught in one of those traps where you sort of panic and try to switch your DI at each hit, but it ends up being the worst thing to do every time. so you'll get a crazy combo on me eventually.

but you're not allowed to make fun of me for it. just enjoy the combo <_<

my spacies have low or medium attack and very low defense.
lol alright not making fun of d.i for combos i will take that

Top Bottom