• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Maelstrom

Smash Journeyman
i remember you.. from like
years ago LOL
lol and i remember u too when u played link..(or was that ur friend?)

@idea...according to google i am also...

A large and violent whirlpool; Any violent or turbulent situation

and one i lol'd @

is a tall and menacing wrestler who lives in and owns an Aquarium, much of his past life remains a mystery however his obseesion with all things ...

WWF (or E) ftw....

Desh

Smash Ace
i wanna coommeee
but if i somehow managed to find a ride to your place, and one to get back at around 7, i'd be dead when i left to go to my friends birthday party D:

I NEEEED SMAASSHHH D:

Sanu

Smash Champion
Ryan, get your *** over to my house for some birthday cake
DOT DOT DOT

Where the **** have you been too?! I haven't heard from you at all... And it can't be your birthday yet o_o

Jagg

Smash Journeyman
DOT DOT DOT

Where the **** have you been too?! I haven't heard from you at all... And it can't be your birthday yet o_o
I've been wandering around aimlessly for the past two weeks, throwing cars at people and stealing their watermelon. It's been lots of fun. You should try joining in some time.

But really, I activated super hermit mode and I've been living in my room/Graeme's basement for the past two weeks.

Ryan was supposed to come to my house to have some of my awesome birthday cake 5 months ago but he never showed up because he's a big ****ing meanie like that D=

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
I've been wandering around aimlessly for the past two weeks, throwing cars at people and stealing their watermelon. It's been lots of fun. You should try joining in some time.

But really, I activated super hermit mode and I've been living in my room/Graeme's basement for the past two weeks.

Ryan was supposed to come to my house to have some of my awesome birthday cake 5 months ago but he never showed up because he's a big ****ing meanie like that D=
Whoa Marco, I think this is the longest post you've ever made.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace

...i want some bday cake marco, u wana check if i left my sunglass;s at ur place, oh and i got ur ipod usb cab thing :p

Darcia

Smash Rookie
Trevor is as awesome as ever.
this is Trevor.

Why thank you Grmzo :)

First person to give me good ideas on what to do on her account gets 3 free cookies.

Top 10 will be stated on a post later tonight, go toronto thread, make me proud! (changing display picture doesnt count, I've already thought of that one)

Darcia

Smash Rookie
Well thanks trevor... but I'd like to see what you guys got, bring it!

Do your worst... except ****.... in any and all forms, please.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
gg i got my glasses today.
no more "i cant see" or "its blurry" johns LOL.
believe it or not when I sit on kyles couch, the tv is blurry for me =(
*ends johns*

4Serial

Smash Lord
i love you stos

stos with glasses lol i can't wait to see that

HEY WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR DREADS

dreads + glasses? OH ****

lol i got glasses too but i don't use them for smash though i should =[

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Actia;;y ot
s sto;; lomd pf p,fg nit at ;east tjere
s

that's what happens when i look away from the screen for a moment.

yo yo, stos

imma **** your girl

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

lol I'm rewatching Higurashi. Has anyone else seen this and feels like commenting on it?

EDIT: here's a reminder

<<lol>>

idea

Smash Master
Do your worst...especially ****....in any and all forms, please.
one of the emoticons here needs to be that overly happy face looking diagonally with its mouth wide open.

lol i got glasses too but i don't use them for smash though i should =[
how's your spine doing?

haha, that's a pretty funny question out of context.

higurashi
i have a feeling the mods wouldn't like that =P i for one find it to be much cuter than normal since it's anime-style.

4Serial

Smash Lord
uhh well i'm going to the hospital on tuesday for my 6th week of recovery mark
so i guess i'll ask the doctors about stuff and see how my parents feel about it and i might be able to go next weekend =D i definitely wanna make it to niagara but right now it doesn't look like my parents will let me go =[
i feel perfectly well now i guess, i just gotta lay down and rest every 10-12 hours so i should be able to handle a tournament and a smashfest.. i don't think i can stay overnight until a couple of months when my parent feel more comfortable.
i miss smash though, i haven't really played in like 2 weeks
force desh to come over here to play

idea

Smash Master
okay, cool. if you do come to niagara, maybe lie down between some of your matches, just to be safe. sometimes when i get tired at tournaments i'll have a short nap on the floor.

Jagg

Smash Journeyman
Omfg Its Me Lolololol I Cant Even See Straight **** **** Alcohol And Its Awesome ****ing Powers!!!!!!!

Edit: Chris, I have your sunglasses so get your *** on over to my house after school one day to pick them up.

We can have another awesomely random day. Maybe a hobo will come up to us and offer to buy our clothes for $1000. Then we can walk around naked and have people come up to us and ask us if they can suck on our bowling pins. Afterward we can throw refrigerators at all the people who decided to be ****heads to us. Then we can go back to my place and have a massive orgy after getting completely ****faced. We're bound to have about 1 000 000 followers with our awesome behaviour so it'll be the largest orgy in the history of mankind. At the end of all of this, we can go to bed together and talk about our perfect day while I hold you in my large, masculine arms.

Either that or I can keep your sunglasses. The choice is yours.

4Serial

Smash Lord
okay, cool. if you do come to niagara, maybe lie down between some of your matches, just to be safe. sometimes when i get tired at tournaments i'll have a short nap on the floor.
hahah that sounds like a good idea, only i dunno if it would be good for me to lay down on the solid floor lol
i think i should bring a mattress to every tournament i go to or something

and LMFFAAOOOO MARCO

Top Bottom