• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Just A Frog

Smash Cadet
This is so jokes, as soon as someone mentions another player like Darc or Mango they find their way to the GTA thread lol, I wonder what would happen if I just started spamming Zhu :S

anyways i havnt checked this in awhile lol, peter you better be preparing yourself for the **** show of your life :) Shine->Upair (see kyle i called it upair lol) all dai

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
shut yo *** you nub.

iight fine you good.

also my name and description are tite as a mutha****a

edit: yo afro that combo is SICK. lol

iuno afro what you sayin about it? I think this new one is good. : D

idea

Smash Master
anyone no of a good stie for Roms, mainly snes :D
i think i had one i go to a lot...it was something like coolroms, or romulation...one of the ones that come up right away if you do a google search. or you could just get them off me, i already have a bunch. including a difficulty-hacked version of super mario rpg =D

why, thank u mango, u gotta pretty bad *** name ur self :D, i love mangos

edit: bernard hes the clip i wana use

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdy2JRMEB0Q

good or should i use ryanex combo #2?
aha, i remember this one. i called the prediction at the end before it happened in my head. "k, now he's gonna run up a little, wd back and wait, peter will roll, bernard will upsmash"

Sanu

Smash Champion
God ****it, I was late to the party again! Apparently the new X-men movie, "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" leaked two days ago. It's not a cam, it's an HQ DVD rip. This is one movie I can't freaking wait to "acquire".

If anyone wants it, you can find it in the usual place ^-^

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
lol i'm turning the community into a bunch of afros muh hahaha :D

ok bernard since u like that combo i'm gona take it down before a **** load off ppl c it it's been up for like 16 hours it has 100+ views.....

kyle do u got the rom turtles in time for snes, as well as mario world the normal one, mario kart,,,,,,no wat just send me everygame u got :D

Desh

Smash Ace
TO THE POTATOOEESSS
xmeennzzz

rockin the hello kitty bows >_________________________________>
i wasnt aware that there was a camera around. -.-

idea

Smash Master
afro - i'll give you a bunch next time you're at my house. takes too long to send a whole bunch of them. and i don't have turtles in time (it's more fun multiplayer =P) so do what imadh said for that one. snes roms are pretty easy to find.

Top Bottom