• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Just A Frog

Smash Cadet
kk so raynEX, me and you gotta hang out so you can show me to how make my falco **** on everyone lol :p, and help so i don't get rested by idea every 6 seconds O_O oh.. and not get 4 stocked by Unknown's pichu XD

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
i havent smashed with the community for so long =(
any plans for this coming up friday/weekend or next weekend ?

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
i havent smashed with the community for so long =(
any plans for this coming up friday/weekend or next weekend ?
On that note:

I thought I would consult this thread. Here is the situation:

Biweeklies. They ignite competition in the community and give motivation. Starfurry 3 has ignited people's interest again, including mine, but it won't last until the next GTA tournament. Smashfests are nice, but they don't do for people what biweeklies do. You were there for smashturbation. If not, well, everything was awesome. Things were just much better in general. So, basically, here's the dilemma:

Alphamale is dead.
Smashturbation is dead.
GTA needs tournaments.
Some can't host consistently, others don't want to. We're at a loss for that.
I want to host.
I live far away from most people; traveling would be hard to do.

However, this is seeming like our only option at the moment. After talking to a couple people about it, I'm feeling good about this. Even if the highest turnout was under 16, and we had less than ten on average, I will still host them every time. If anyone more conveniently located can host at a random time, then it can be switched to there for that date.

Think about this seriously, guys. We can draw in new players this way, and spark interest and competition in others. I want to do this.

Discuss.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
2nd on the avatar love.

Also, my tournament is coming up pretty soon! That should make everyone happy, right?!
David can you bring a butt load of tvs? I'll go down on you if you do.

idea

Smash Master
i can't host often though. honestly, the main reason for this is that when i have people over, my parents barely sleep. they love having people over and i have 3 tvs, but sound travels through our doors and walls the way intercontinental ballistic missiles travel through butter.

and it'll be better in summer when people can sleep in the basement as well as on the main floor.

Grmo

Smash Champion
i can't host often though. honestly, the main reason for this is that when i have people over, my parents barely sleep. they love having people over and i have 3 tvs, but sound travels through our doors and walls the way intercontinental ballistic missiles travel through butter.

and it'll be better in summer when people can sleep in the basement as well as on the main floor.
LOL

best analogy ever. anyway, that's when there will be the most people anyway. I know what you mean; sound carries a lot at my house too.
r der matches recored in starfurry??
Yeah, there were tons. I imagine they'll be up soon.

idea

Smash Master
LOL

best analogy ever. anyway, that's when there will be the most people anyway. I know what you mean; sound carries a lot at my house too.

Yeah, there were tons. I imagine they'll be up soon.
you have a second floor though <_< the main room for smashing is very close to my parents' bedroom. actually, the rooms and open area surrounding my parents' room are all the main smashing areas =P

Grmo

Smash Champion
you have a second floor though <_< the main room for smashing is very close to my parents' bedroom. actually, the rooms and open area surrounding my parents' room are all the main smashing areas =P
yeah actually, two setups can go on the top floor as well during the day, probably two in the basement and 2-4 on the main floor. However most days we won't be able to use the living room, unless there are a lot of people coming.

I'll have a thread up tomorrow or something. Any name suggestions? I suggest people come up with something better than "Hot Sweaty Orgies - GTA Hagweeklies". I'm serious.

Sanu

Smash Champion
XFD Grmo, best name ever. And I am in 100% support of this, I'll be able to help drive people over too. Hopefully Bernard can be a second driver, and then most of Scarborough will be able to come out ;D

And yay David! You got vidjos up, <3. I'm home sick today (lol, I got tournamentsickness... ****ing sick people!~!), so anyone can hit me up on msn at any time ^_~

Top Bottom