• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Desh

Smash Ace
haha up to u =D

its basically like u said, coming here would be easier and cheaper,
joshs quicker and more expensive,

if u come to brampton you smash w/ me until wigi gets to my house, then we go to josh's.
if u go to josh's then we see you there =D haha

idea

Smash Master
so i'm gonna go to josh's. this seems to make the most sense. he's gonna pick me up from the go stop i get off at so i don't even need to walk. =)

leaving soon. see everyone tomorrow that i don't tonight.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
What's the best way to spend YOUR money?

Traveling to FLATZONE. That's what. Nugga.
Check the link: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=207310

WHAT IS FLATZONE?
Besides being the greatest thing to ever happen in Canada since Kage's punched his way out of his mothers womb and stomped his doctor, FLATZONE is a 2-day Melee-Only tournament featuring the best of Canada. As well as singles and doubles, it'll also include crews, falcon-only, and low tier. With several sponsors, the singles pot is nearly $2000. $2000 god **** dollars son, making it one of the biggest Canadian tournaments ever. M2K will probably be all over this ****. Will you?

WHERE IS FLATZONE?
FLATZONE is located in Regina, Saskatchewan. With a city named Regina, you already know this tournament will be hot as ****. Did I mention this is hosted by Vertically Challenged?

WHY COME TO FLATZONE?
First of all, it's a Canadian tournament so you'll know you'll be treated right. With free housing, free breakfast and dinner on both days, and lots of free drinks and snacks, you'll be both comfortably fed and accommodated so that you will be able to perform at the peak of your smash career.

I'M STILL NOT CONVINCED.
It's hosted at the UNIVERSITY OF SASKATCHEWAN. It's a huge *** venue. With 25 setups, you'll be able to have an enormous amount of friendly time. This includes money matching you're favorite Canadians, and recording sets with people you've always wanted to play with. Even if you're knocked out early in the tournament, you'll still have LOTS of time to play, and to get you're money's worth. Upset that you didn't get a chance to win anything?

THERE ARE GOD **** DOOR PRIZES SON.

Just by showing up, you could win a flatscreen tv, ipods, and brand new GC controllers. Holy ****. You don't even need to be good to win ****. It's like playing Brawl, except it's FLATZONE *****.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
np, sorry i couldnt be more help >.< . ill defiantly be seeing you guys alot more often, that was a ****load of fun :bee: we still need to link ditto ^.^
yessir link dittos =D

**** i missed out. :( i was so hyped for this tourney too.

im predicting.

Ryan or Bernard for First. David, Mike And Imadh somewhere around 3-5. everyone else. LOL

Just A Frog

Smash Cadet
yessir link dittos =D

**** i missed out. :( i was so hyped for this tourney too.

im predicting.

Ryan or Bernard for First. David, Mike And Imadh somewhere around 3-5. everyone else. LOL
haha bernard is the one who plays ganon right? XD he was insane lol. i came ther with a goal of beating someone (beat a few people) and not getting 4 stocked. Kyle was the first to 4-stock me with his sheik Q.Q, followed by RaynEX and his fox that pooped on my couch >.< and then Unknown did it like 8 times in a row :laugh:

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
haha bernard is the one who plays ganon right? XD he was insane lol. i came ther with a goal of beating someone (beat a few people) and not getting 4 stocked. Kyle was the first to 4-stock me with his sheik Q.Q, followed by RaynEX and his fox that pooped on my couch >.< and then Unknown did it like 8 times in a row :laugh:
the ganon is probably Kage.
HOLY**** KAGE WENT! LOL ****.
was there like a loooot of people

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ ops it was a mistake and now the quote is gone.

also it sucks that your questions wasnt answered =(

jokes =D

anyways

looks like i ****ing missed in a huge motha****in' tourney.

hope to see vids soon.

Desh

Smash Ace
i had kage in my poool
XP

semi shout outs- (cuz i might be too lazy to do them later)

QC and NY

bam - lol too cool chillin w/ u ^___^.
my fox got a lot better from like the hour+ of practice against ur falco >_> way to overkill ******* LOL =[

chet - lolololol bowser vs g&w was amazing HOW MANY TIMES DID U MISS THE 9 LOL.
XD too good haha, wish i played you more =/

kage - lol you suck, WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME WHAT DESH MEANT BEFORE I MADE MY ACCOUNT LOL. =[
thanks a lot for all the matches haha, ganon is freaking scarey, gg in pools.

vwins - lol lots of fun playing teams against you and bam on friday, me and kyle will get you next time DX good stuff XD

TML - pichu dittos wtftw, good games, nice falcon =D
i'm holding you to your word >_> you know what it is LOL. and if you don then nvm -.-

KoJ - LOL, dude cool guy, although i was too tired to remember any of our matches, I assume they were good LOL

any other americans that were there, uhh
my bad. <3

ooc/p <3

gta / people =D

josh - Thanks so much for the housing on friday, haha our matches are way too close LOL =p
Good stuff in pools, and thanks for the ganon advice, wth are the odds of getting 2 GANONS in one pool =p haha "I CANT WATCH, I CANT WATCH IT."

ADNANANANANAN- fun peach dittos =D did you even enter singles? =[
and im never going to mcdonalds in the morning again.

imadh - we never had our money match. no smashing under the influence johns.
<3 fun chillin w/ u like always =D

DZENAN - OMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOMGG YOU MOTHER ****ING *****. I LOVE YOU LOL =D.

andy <3 tysm for burning me gg,
GOOD MATCHES IN TEAMS LOL,
TOOOOO GOOD.
we didnt really get to play besides that =[

PETERRRR- LMFAO, DUDE, our fox dittos are the ****, fun practicing with you <3 thank god you came down =D

mikey - good stuff in pools, sorry for being gay in the 2nd match =/ . your ganons realy good, keep playing him, that match was just really dumb, you have valid johns.

super twins - i never played either of you. -.- jerks.

moozles - gg in brackets, i hate sheik , lol >_>

marco - **** YOU.

david - TY FOR MATCH UP ADVICE AND RANDOMNESS =D <3 you did amazing at the end of the night, you're way too good =]

bernie- thanks for the fawks help, friday night/morning was epic lulz XD

KYYYLLEEE - i think we made a pretty good team, we should play more =D
gg's in teams, was lots of fun haha,

stos - i missed you =[

marco - MIND GAEMZ, i lurv marco lolollolo nohomo , thanks for sending me to losers brackets while you were high you *******, why didnt we heng out moar =[

mike - IM NOT GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!1

JAY - lol thought i forgot XD
good stuff man, i could tell you got better, you're a lot more consistent in general now, you just need to think a bit more while you play, good stuff,
thanks a lot for driving and stuff, we need to chill more >_> was super fun XD

niko - didnt get to play you

ally - lol@****** wigi

lawlb0t - nice talking to u

pasta - nice talking with you also.

gi & thedud - thanks for the help, nice to meet you,

everyone else i didnt mention,
its probably becuase im stupid
=[

edit:

to answer you question steve, idk, but vwins beat bernie in brackets =s
2-1 iirc. great matches >_>

WIGI

Smash Champion
on the way home dehs noticed he had **** on his arm. and he didn;t want his mom to see it, so he rolled down the window and put the **** on the road.

Yeah. Desh means **** in french aparently.

Mange le desh

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
LMFAO MANGE LE DESH.

I don't REALLY think it means ****. It's probably just a slang word that only French speaking people of certain areas use.

I mean, my friend from Nova Scotia says "Ej" instead of "Je" I think.

Top Bottom