• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
Yeah, there's one at my place Friday at 7 PM, lol.

Kyle: It's all good, I didn't expect you to do anything today TBH. And yeah, we have the exact same power cord (HP)... so if you're gonna bring yours, then the show will go on! The show must go on :laugh: Seriously though, if you could bring it that would be jawesome.
k. you gotta record a bunch of matches for me now =)

heh, you too? i would go if i wasn't already going to stos' house friday night...also at 7 pm, even. he's my ride for saturday. plus his mom makes good spaghetti.

Niko_K

Smash Master
So apparently theres a limit on when your sig is going to show up?
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig

WHERES MY SIG, I keep clicking show your signature at the bottom and its like, lawl I dont want to.

Desh

Smash Ace
k. you gotta record a bunch of matches for me now =)

heh, you too? i would go if i wasn't already going to stos' house friday night...also at 7 pm, even. he's my ride for saturday. plus his mom makes good spaghetti.
yeah thats some good spaghetti >_>

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig

WHERES MY SIG, I keep clicking show your signature at the bottom and its like, lawl I dont want to.
Your post has to be longer than your sig.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig

Ahh so that's why mine hasn't been showing up EVERY TIME I post.

Also, Stos. You inspired me to rap. Expect a vid soon.

Desh

Smash Ace
yeah ryan i can make u one.
i dont wanna say for sure, or when i will,
cuz im a procrastinating **** who only does stuff randomly when i feel like to.
also i need to do something for bernie. =p

but yeah i'll def get around to it if afro doesnt.

ANYWHO.
I JUST TALKED TO ANDY =D
THAT LIL ***** CALLED =D
anyways, operation went ok, and he has a tv but no cube or melee LOL.
he cant really talk much, weak voice. =[ he sounded dead lol

hes gonna be in bed for a while cuz it hurts to sit and stand and ****.
but we were making sexist jokes and shi about his nurse.
hes mac'in that bish. =D

but ye =]

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
yeah ryan i can make u one.
i dont wanna say for sure, or when i will,
cuz im a procrastinating **** who only does stuff randomly when i feel like to.
also i need to do something for bernie. =p

but yeah i'll def get around to it if afro doesnt.

ANYWHO.
I JUST TALKED TO ANDY =D
THAT LIL ***** CALLED =D
anyways, operation went ok, and he has a tv but no cube or melee LOL.
he cant really talk much, weak voice. =[ he sounded dead lol

hes gonna be in bed for a while cuz it hurts to sit and stand and ****.
but we were making sexist jokes and shi about his nurse.
hes mac'in that bish. =D

but ye =]
arright

sunday were going to show the nurse ****.

i want Kraft Dinner.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
so how many leters does ur post have 2 be for a sig 2 show?

desh u make crew sigs for now cuz i'm maing the crew trailer and combo videos :p speaking of which i still need clips ppl....

idea

Smash Master
david, you were asking me something about jigglypuff's fair yesterday. how to edgeguard spacies, something like that.

i went and checked the frame data...turns out her fair starts at frame 5 or 6, and then stays up with basically the same hitbox for 16 frames. the hitbox...well, hitboxes...are two circles, around the end of her feet and around where her feet meet her body/a little bit farther left maybe...they're close enough that they overlap. so this means i've been doing it the right way, hitting with the weak part and trying to fall on top of them with legs.

i notice i've stopped jabbing. i don't how useful jabs actually are with jigglypuff, but they're cool.

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtI2G2_NcRE&feature=channel_page

3:27. that's the second time i've seen that work. must test.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
If SSBMeta is a Sheik / Jiggs main why is he Puff against Marth when he can be Sheik? Sheik is like brutal horrible **** against Marth. Puff is meh.

edit:

Kyle, I looked up her hitbox again out of curiosity and it is semi-disjointed underneath her legs and below her body. That's pretty gay. It also seems to go pretty high above her feet too. The priority in front of her legs is pretty iffy though, it sems to be good sometimes but bad other times.

I think her back air takes it for stupidest semi-disjointed hitbox though. I swear that thing is more overextended than Sheik's back air (meaning the hitbox, when fully extended, is more removed from her foot than Sheik's). Fortunately, it's also just a bit over twice as slow as Sheik's and Sheik has longer natural limbs.

So mine's still better.

*dances*

idea

Smash Master
Kyle, I looked up her hitbox again out of curiosity and it is semi-disjointed underneath her legs and below her body. That's pretty gay. It also seems to go pretty high above her feet too. The priority in front of her legs is pretty iffy though, it sems to be good sometimes but bad other times.
for hitting them right now, bair is better. for hitting them where they might be about to jump, fair is better. so fair works better on fox or falco cause it's good at intercepting them. at least for me it works better. but for puffs that rely mainly on her spacing abilities, bair would obviously be best for that.

meta also seems to be using nair a lot to intercept firefox and illusion. i knew it worked well on illusion, but it seems to work better than i thought on firefox, so i might try that. nair stays out so long, you could cover a lot of ground with it just by jumping off the stage and back on while nairing.

Desh

Smash Ace
yeah :|
hey i only have 2 combo vids.
im deleting the one with all of those chars,
and i think i deleted the doc trailer a long time ago Xd

Metà

Smash Master
If SSBMeta is a Sheik / Jiggs main why is he Puff against Marth when he can be Sheik? Sheik is like brutal horrible **** against Marth. Puff is meh.
cause I'm not a sheik main ^ ^

I've been a Jigglypuff main for like, 2+ years now, and only used Sheik when my Puff got anally *****. Plus, it's not such a bad match-up when the Marth player tries to grab me when I'm crouching ^ ^

idea

Smash Master
yeah, honestly meta, those guys in those vids you posted made tons of bad mistakes X_X

where he posted them:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=213775&page=2
where i haven't posted anything cause i need more stuff recorded:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=213775&page=2

man...i was playing dkc2...that level with the ghost ropes...and i went too fast, and died cause i got there before the rope did.

and too bad they don't have records up for individual levels...there are a few i could probably get...

Metà

Smash Master
Yeah, we pretty much suck...

All the more reason you guys should come to my tournament (Tri-Smash 3) and take our money!! ^ ^

And teach us how to DI apparently XD

unknown522

Some guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_HMLvLB7b0&feature=rec-HM-rn

double post cause my last one is too long already and everyone seems to have GONE TO SLEEP FOR SOME REASON.
wow, that's ridiculous. Chrono trigger is so sex, and apparently gets you sex too
I agree.

we should challenge them to a coast off. Whatever that means..
gay
yeah :|
hey i only have 2 combo vids.
im deleting the one with all of those chars,
and i think i deleted the doc trailer a long time ago Xd
desh needs to put combos in his combo vids

Top Bottom