• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Just A Frog

Smash Cadet
no problem. i'll pm you back my home # in the reply to yours. oh, and bring money...we generally don't feed people staying over (unless my mom feels like being generous and making something) and there's a domino's ridiculously close to my house.

sorry, who do you play again?

you have spent a great deal of time on this.

what's so good about wondertomb? i remember thinking one day that the best way to go about things would be to find a pokemon with high defense and special defense, and go from there. is it kind of like that...

oh, and someone remind me why wobbufett is so good too.
i main falco (well try to main falco :p) not too great but im steadily improving at this =D

WIGI

Smash Champion
no problem. i'll pm you back my home # in the reply to yours. oh, and bring money...we generally don't feed people staying over (unless my mom feels like being generous and making something) and there's a domino's ridiculously close to my house.

sorry, who do you play again?

you have spent a great deal of time on this.

what's so good about wondertomb? i remember thinking one day that the best way to go about things would be to find a pokemon with high defense and special defense, and go from there. is it kind of like that...

oh, and someone remind me why wobbufett is so good too.
your thinking of SPIRITomb.

witch is just a mediocre ghost type.

WONDERtomb. is a ahcked version of SPIRITomb, that has the ability "WONDER GAURD"

Beacuse its a dark/ghost type, it ahs no weaknesses. and wonder guard says " only super effective attacks will hit"

therfore making your spiritomb invinciable.

WONDERtomb is banned. =]

now you know.

4Serial

Smash Lord
DAMMIT i was thinking about writing to you last night too >_< loolll

afro chris: LOL okay here's your shoutout.. i think we've played before.. it was waayyy back though. i'm aAndy lol i've seen random vids or your falcon though, it looks sex. hahah. i see you use silentspectre falcon, i do too :p set for green falcon?! daammnn i told blowtoes i would grow an afro by the time he got back. can you teach me the way of the afro? =D then I'll be FROserial LOL

thanks imadh =D

idea

Smash Master
i main falco (well try to main falco :p) not too great but im steadily improving at this =D
ah, okay, cool. once my jigglypuff has gotten too irritating we can do falco dittos...my falco is pretty bad as a falco, but i'm not too bad as a player, so it sort of evens out.

altho i have never played u 4serial, the afro would still like a shout out
really? how does that work

your thinking of SPIRITomb.
witch is just a mediocre ghost type.

WONDERtomb. is a ahcked version of SPIRITomb, that has the ability "WONDER GAURD"
Beacuse its a dark/ghost type, it ahs no weaknesses. and wonder guard says " only super effective attacks will hit"

therfore making your spiritomb invinciable.
WONDERtomb is banned. =]

now you know.
i was just using your words, really. i know of few pokemon in the last two generations, especially less in the diamond/pearl set. that sounds pretty dumb and banworthy.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
DAMMIT i was thinking about writing to you last night too >_< loolll

afro chris: LOL okay here's your shoutout.. i think we've played before.. it was waayyy back though. i'm aAndy lol i've seen random vids or your falcon though, it looks sex. hahah. i see you use silentspectre falcon, i do too :p set for green falcon?! daammnn i told blowtoes i would grow an afro by the time he got back. can you teach me the way of the afro? =D then I'll be FROserial LOL

thanks imadh =D
YEAAAAA do it, i'll teach u the ways of the afro

Sanu

Smash Champion
There's something going on today? I'd love to come, waaaaaah... but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to :p

Sanu

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=89713&page=39 <<< I'd like to point out that a current mod is seen to have double posted in the past, the posts specifically being 575 and 576... BLASPHEMY I TELL YE~! :p

Jake: If you're going to be at your place, I might drop by for a bit if you're interested... and if I have the time @.@

Edit: Classic Matches

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBrQcEsg-rw (ChronoX SHIEK versus RunawayFire JIGGS)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSddZdZIyWU (Imadh MARTH versus RunawayFire JIGGS)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5LctPDTP0s&feature=related (Dzenan FALCON versus RunawayFire JIGGS)

XD @ Zero&TheProblem. Sorry, but those names were lame :p

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I have a team comprised of 6 Bidoofs.

If I could teach my sexy bidoofs any move...

Flash
Double Team
Ember
Tackle

So first, spam Flash so he's blind and ****. Then camp him with double team so he can't hit you. Then spam ember or tackle until you win. If you face a stupid Rock Pokemon like Onix or something...GGs. Onix > Tackle/Ember
Smgon's EV Training Guide said:
If you are using the VS Seeker, on Route 209 there is a great place to train. There is a girl at the top of the sand, her name is Cowgirl Shelly. She owns 5 Bidoofs that give 1 HP EV each.
Cowgirl Shelly is living your dream.

idea

Smash Master
Hey Kyle, do you still have room? I'd like to come today.
sure. 2:00 PM or later.

There's something going on today? I'd love to come, waaaaaah... but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to :p
see above

i'd come to something today
see above...also my address is 58 bertha avenue/scarborough/M1L 3M2...bus directions are back a few pages but i can give them again if you're more sure about coming.

people coming so far:
eric, mike, bernard, ryan, david, adam, justafrog

i can't keep track of who has problems with who in the community, but if it's any of those people, well, now you know =P

but if not, please do, so i can finally play you, and you can see how much better everyone has gotten. even in the somewhat short time i've been around there have been huge improvements.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=89713&page=39 <<< I'd like to point out that a current mod is seen to have double posted in the past, the posts specifically being 575 and 576... BLASPHEMY I TELL YE~! :p

Jake: If you're going to be at your place, I might drop by for a bit if you're interested... and if I have the time @.@
or that. whatever. actually, if you two BOTH come today, that's 9 people (unless i'm forgetting someone), and it'd be best to get another tv and definitely a bunch of cubes.

Edit: Classic Matches

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBrQcEsg-rw (ChronoX SHIEK versus RunawayFire JIGGS)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSddZdZIyWU (Imadh MARTH versus RunawayFire JIGGS)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5LctPDTP0s&feature=related (Dzenan FALCON versus RunawayFire JIGGS)

XD @ Zero&TheProblem. Sorry, but those names were lame :p
watching. comments in edit or new post if a bunch more people post by then.

idea

Smash Master
these are pretty old, aren't they? his jiggs has pretty bad spacing and looks kind of sluggish. lol, bair to bair to shield in fear. same with the sheik actually, except sheik doesn't need spacing.

nice fair to rest though, who does that? dzenan, come to things more.

edit: yeah, i guess no one's posted again yet =P

Sanu

Smash Champion
Those should be included in the Canadian Combo video, just to show how far the scene has advanced or something XDD

Also: LOL @ Imadh spamming nair/sometimes fair in place. Wtfux were you thinking ? People would just walk into your attacks <.<? And you never used down throw once, amazing XD

I.B

Smash Lord
I spam those against Jiggs just to play safe, LOL. And I did downthrow...just at the wrong percents.:(

D

Deleted member

yo josh... are you going to kyle's? cause i would love a ride - i could meet you at coxwell???

<3???

phone me if you can - 416 - 455 - 9426 my cell

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
so yea kyle i will be coming over cuz my brother is having his gf over and shes an annoying little ***** so yea. I have the directions and i will bring a cube if u need i will be leaving around 3 and i will check to see if u posted again if u need the cube alright. otherwise im not gonna bring it. ill get to ur place around 3:30-4:00.

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
lol, k. please bring a cube, i don't know who else is bringing one.

sorry about last time X_X not sure how that mixup occurred
actually the mixup was from mike not from u he told me 20 bertha so yea. but w/e ill bring a cube. prolly gonna catch the pharmacy bus at like 3:20 or so so ill be there by like 3:45.

Sanu

Smash Champion
yo josh... are you going to kyle's? cause i would love a ride - i could meet you at coxwell???

<3???

phone me if you can - 416 - 455 - 9426 my cell
I *might* be going, it's not confirmed yet. I have to work out first after work too. I'll let you know ASAP though =D

idea

Smash Master
okay, so

jake - i'm told you live at coxwell and danforth. my house is very close to there...a bit south and east of pharmacy and st. clair. so come anyway.

people here right now: mike, marco, david, ryan
tvs: 3, but one is small
cubes/wiis: 2...3 when wilkins gets here

so actually i think we're fine for stuff. someone bring a cube if they feel like it =P or a bigger tv if they are getting here by car, and also feel like it.

Desh

Smash Ace
blah, new random sig i made real quick.
O_o

oh yeah it needs to be longer oh yeah it needs to be longer oh yeah it needs to be longer oh yeah it needs to be longer oh yeah it needs to be longer oh yeah it needs to be longer

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Lol it's silly. I like.

So either I don't have a sig, or the mods disabled mine since I post 10 characters and use my signature...

Edit: NVM it's there, just sometimes it doesn't show up =S.

Sanu

Smash Champion
OMG Desh that's awesome! You have to make me something similar but with a wolf please ;_;

Top Bottom