• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Desh

Smash Ace
hmmmm
i'll see what i can do about that. o.o

edit: hmm i need to find a pic of a wolf like that,
i didnt really do much to make my sig XP
i just added text, changed things a bit and made it pretty =p
the image of the fox was not my work =[

but i'll try to figure something out

Desh

Smash Ace
D:

good lord i forgot i was working on that . o_o
sorry bernie,
this is what i had done when i told u i was gonna try something,
you like? DX
sorry sorry sorry

o_O

Sanu

Smash Champion
I can't make it Kyle. Get Julian to give you my laptop power adapter so you can bring it to Starfurry. Thanks!!

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
coolz. this weekend is going to be siiick.

why is my sig not working?

edit: if i post somewhere, even if i check "show my sig" it doesn't show anything...
wtf is going on.

Desh

Smash Ace
yyeah like watch.

testyyeah like watch.

testyyeah like watch.

testyyeah like watch.

testyyeah like watch.

test

edit: freaking lame.

idea

Smash Master
yeah, it is length.

adsf

adsf

adsf

asdf

asdf - weird, it started working last time i tested this on a line or two higher than here. i think the amount of text might have something to do with it too.

probably about the 15th edit:

stos - hbox said, about banning stages in jiggs vs. anyone,
"Link 4.7 - he ALWAYS kills upwards with dthrow -> dair, ban yoshi/fod"

i don't remember you killing me with that very often. maybe you should start trying that =P

idea

Smash Master
this seems kind of dumb. now lots of people are going to be making their posts longer just so their sig will show.

sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig

JeffMan

Smash Apprentice
Check out the post I made just before yours. It's the exact same as yours but I put all the "sig"'s on the same line, and it still worked out. So it's definitely a character length thing, not a vertical length thing.

D

Deleted member

soooo i flopped.

sorry :(

kyle i really wanna play you. ive heard good things and you just seem pretty cool in gen'ral, so i would feel remiss if i didnt play you this reading week

Sanu

Smash Champion
soooo i flopped.

kyle i really wanna play you. ive heard good things and you just seem pretty cool in gen'ral, so i would feel remiss if i didnt play you this reading week
Sorry, it was my bad completely. I didn't even end up going to get my power adapter... though I doubt Julian even brought it if he went. That means I won't be able to record at Starfurry... :urg:

Anyways, I hope we can get something going tonight... even something small. Kyle? :dizzy: I've heard you're not doing anything smash today but are smashing tomorrow. If that's the case, maybe Jake could come over then... but I'm pretty sure he's busy that day x.x

So in summary: I hope we can do something tonight!

idea

Smash Master
soooo i flopped.

i am pretty cool in general :bee: and york has no reading week due to the strike.

however, my class schedule is ridiculous, and i have *all* mondays and fridays off, so i'm sure i'll be able to find time somewhere.

Sorry, it was my bad completely. I didn't even end up going to get my power adapter... though I doubt Julian even brought it if he went. That means I won't be able to record at Starfurry... :urg:

Anyways, I hope we can get something going tonight... even something small. Kyle? :dizzy: I've heard you're not doing anything smash today but are smashing tomorrow. If that's the case, maybe Jake could come over then... but I'm pretty sure he's busy that day x.x

So in summary: I hope we can do something tonight!
honestly, i'd rather not...smash all day (ha) yesterday was enough for me for now. X_X yesterday was mostly smash, today i got up at 8:30, tomorrow is gonna be largely smash too...today is gonna be my break day. also before the break part starts, i have school, at york, which is 1.5 hours away from here =P

so in short...not today, some other time, try to come to stos' on friday/i'll be at your house this weekend anyway.

hmm...what kind of power adapter do you have? cause i remember the one left over at julian's looking really similar to mine. i'll bring mine this weekend just in case. yeah, wait, you have an HP pavilion, right? then they would use the same charger.

kk i need practise for saturday friday smash @ my place?
anyone.
yeah, this, go to this, josh. this is what i'm doing friday. well, that and sleeping in. if left to my own devices i'll often get up around 2pm.

Sanu

Smash Champion
i thought josh's smashfest before saturday was on friday? O_o
Yeah, there's one at my place Friday at 7 PM, lol.

Kyle: It's all good, I didn't expect you to do anything today TBH. And yeah, we have the exact same power cord (HP)... so if you're gonna bring yours, then the show will go on! The show must go on :laugh: Seriously though, if you could bring it that would be jawesome.

Top Bottom