• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Sanu

Smash Champion
xfd wc sucks ****, suck it wc***s

In all seriousness though, Genesis will be THE event for a WC v EC battle.

Desh

Smash Ace
lol female smashers
thats what we need
more people to cook and clean ^_^
venues/houses are always a disaster when people leave D:

[./sexist]

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
wow, that's ridiculous. Chrono trigger is so sex, and apparently gets you sex too

gay
desh needs to put combos in his combo vids
I lol'd.

Yo EC come over here to the WC. We will show you how to play the super smash brothers game.

Bring your Ganondorf.
I lol'd.

lol female smashers
thats what we need
more people to cook and clean ^_^
venues/houses are always a disaster when people leave D:

[./sexist]
I lol'd.

Fine, if you guys win you get Victra, but we get to keep Vertically Challenged. ^ ^
I lol'd.

But seriously.
Bring your Ganondorf.
Can I be EC's Ganon? =D

idea

Smash Master
^Thats like telling bees not to buzz, simply impossible.
they wouldn't understand you, but i bet you could surgically alter them so they wouldn't be able to buzz anymore.

k, so does anyone here ever play mega man x2? you know that part in desert ostrich's stage where you have to take the motor bike all the way inside the base to get that health upgrade? i did that on the FIRST TRY just now.

edit: haha http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20090216

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
kk so peterx flopped i guess.
so right now i have
kyle
eugene
and maybe charles in my car.

im bored im home alone =(

idea

Smash Master
kk so peterx flopped i guess.
so right now i have
kyle
eugene
and maybe charles in my car.

im bored im home alone =(
aw, i'll be there in a while. we can do sheik dittos or something =P no chaingrabbing though.

advertisement for you: STOS HAS ONE OR TWO SPOTS IN HIS CAR - GO TO HIS HOUSE TONIGHT, FREE RIDE TO TOURNEY TOMORROW MORNING

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
aw, i'll be there in a while. we can do sheik dittos or something =P no chaingrabbing though.

advertisement for you: STOS HAS ONE OR TWO SPOTS IN HIS CAR - GO TO HIS HOUSE TONIGHT, FREE RIDE TO TOURNEY TOMORROW MORNING
take your time you dont have to be here till like 10 or something or yeah well i mean like if you wanna start training come here like around 7
peterx doesnt even knwo if hes coming lol.
eugene is coming around 8 and he said he might not come but i'll try forcing him loool.
for charles, i dont know yet.

omfg im hungry as fuuuuck.

edit: kk kyle i mean come over tomorrw my parents said thiers going to be busy today.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
wait, what? how early tomorrow?
if you can be here by 9 that would be fine.

my dad is being a ****.

hes like if you dont have a ride home tomorrow your not going.

so like now i dont know what to do lol.

well Eric said he might get a ride back so yeah im just waiting for him.

idea

Smash Master
<_< okaaay...well i hope that all works out then. cause that's overall really inconvenient for me. being there for 9 means getting up around 7, when today i got up at 2 pm, so i'll be really tired by the difference. also if i knew i couldn't come over today i would have just bused up to josh's. although i guess i could still do that. how much does that cost/how long does that take if i end up having to?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
<_< okaaay...well i hope that all works out then. cause that's overall really inconvenient for me. being there for 9 means getting up around 7, when today i got up at 2 pm, so i'll be really tired by the difference. also if i knew i couldn't come over today i would have just bused up to josh's. although i guess i could still do that. how much does that cost/how long does that take if i end up having to?
im not sure about the cost and how long.

damm sorry kyle.

but yeah if you bus it there you have a good chance of going to the tourney. cause like if eric doesnt get a ride home then im pretty much screwed lol.

Desh

Smash Ace
lol yay kyle
forget sauga, bus to brampton, LOL, its so much easier, and we can practice until wigi gets to my place, then we're driving to josh's =D

even though you'd be like, busing past sauga, =/
idk LOL, but really, if u bus to my house theres like a 0% chance of getting lost lmao

i haz directions if u wanna 8D

idea

Smash Master
lol yay kyle
forget sauga, bus to brampton, LOL, its so much easier, and we can practice until wigi gets to my place, then we're driving to josh's =D

even though you'd be like, busing past sauga, =/
idk LOL, but really, if u bus to my house theres like a 0% chance of getting lost lmao

i haz directions if u wanna 8D
uhh...i'll consider it. gimme directions and we'll see. i'm gonna call josh too at some point.

One does not simply BUS into Modor!
and you could probably help. how do i busing to sauga?

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
uhh...i'll consider it. gimme directions and we'll see. i'm gonna call josh too at some point.

and you could probably help. how do i busing to sauga?
This is apparently the secrets from grmo

In terms of transit directions, there is a GO Station near my house, so if you prearrange with me I can pick you up from there (It's the Meadowvale station, but I'm also close to the Streetsville station). I imagine you'll want to do this if you're far away. You can take a 35 minute express route for $6.45 to the Meadowvale one.

I don't know the Brampton transit at all, sorry. Add me on MSN messenger or something if you're really lost, or if call me if you get lost in action.

From Meadowvale Town Centre, you can take the 44 straight to the venue.

For Toronto, you'll ideally want to get to the Islington station (assuming you're like most of us and don't have money, and want to save on travel), then you'll want to get on the 20, which will take you to Square One, or the 26, which will take you to Burnamthorpe and Mississauga Road, from where you can transfer on to the 44, which will take you right by the venue, and my house like 30 seconds before that.

From Square one, you can either take the 9 or the 10, either of which transfer on to the 44.

Ignore those schedule links; they've expired apparently. I'll have to add the schedules. It'll probably be easier just to contact me about it.

I advise that you do some research in advance to figure out your route. Plan for lateness or super earliness of busses. For example, trying to transfer from the 9 on to the 44 is really risky, because sometimes the 9 is just a little bit ahead of the 44 and you will have to wait for the next bus. Again, I can pick you up if necessary, but we'll be busy so please try not to unless you're coming from far away and don't know the area at all. By far away, I mean like, Montreal, in which case we'll probably pick you up from the Meadowvale Station.
Thems better than anything I can tell you.

Desh

Smash Ace
if u can get from finch station, then my house is 2 bus's away. =p

from finch station, take the 77, get off at the last stop (bramalea city center, its in brampton lol),
and then take the 18, and get off at dixie and sandalwood, and my house is at 37 starhill cres , a 1-2 min walk from dixie + sandalwood.

l6r 2w1 , 37 starhill cres, brampton ontario,

(if u need to see where to walk to get to my house from the intersection, its really really easy,

idea

Smash Master
alright, so...

- desh's - easier, significantly longer trip, fewer people (not quality of people =D just fewer people to practice with)
- josh's - significantly shorter trip, more people, more expensive

dunno yet.

Desh

Smash Ace
well
either way you go, your gonna end up at josh's
but you'll save some money and be the first person that isnt sauga to come to brampton <3
LOL

idea

Smash Master
=P

how long would it take for me to bus to brampton? at the moment i'm leaning toward josh's. it seems a lot faster.

specifically, how long would i be on the two buses from finch station?

Top Bottom