• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
oh god, my roof is like literally falling off.
change plans not my house tomorrow.
my mom doesnt want people over since she has to work on some stuff tomorrow.

idea

Smash Master
alright, so here's my thinking on this...girls like candles, right? so, buy her 300 candles. that's 300 times better than just one. she'll be 300 times happier.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
those r all good ideas, but 2 make it better u should combine them and get her a scented condom that smells like 300 candles....and u should make it 2 put in that extra effort

B_Mak

Smash Cadet
Best Valentines Day Gift EVER : A Combo Video.

Girls LOVE that. Trust me. *is full of ***** hahah

but yeah, all jokes aside, Eric, where do you live/directions?

worldjem7

Smash Ace
kk Dis is fu yuu. (Esoteric Diddy Kong Racing joke ftw)

Click here to find where I live

You can take the TTC to Warden station and then take the 69 Warden South Via Birchmount down to

A)Danforth Rd. and then cut through the school to Raleigh
or
B)you could keep going until you actually hit Raleigh and then walk down the road until you hit my house.

The prior is faster but, the latter is safer for getting lost (as in it's harder to).

Edit: Actually, here: Click here

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
buy condoms and wrap it.
when she opens it, its go time.
best idea so far. also stop stealing bernie/ryan lines. god dammit stos. sex in my ayass? its go time? you're starting to make me think you're secretly black or something.

also:

A blur attacks the opponent, wavedashing with much haste.
The blur is replaced now with a running fox, pure anger in its face.
Jumping is not helping, the roll he does ignore,
I turn and see, the fox is coming. o no, surely...not more?
I follow him, attacking back, his moves i hurridely sift,
alas i know, my fate draws near...that fox...he is too swift.

-by me from 2005 lulz grade 9 stylessss. This was my sig when I first joined haha. I found the word doc on my computer a few days ago.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
omg Eric thanks for hosting.

i'll try to come but i'll have to leave around 7-8ish since i got plans for the night.

Bernard: is that suppose to be a rap or just lines?

worldjem7

Smash Ace
That's cool, remember to check my earlier post. I updated it with specific directions from Birchmount and Danforth Rd.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
That's cool, remember to check my earlier post. I updated it with specific directions from Birchmount and Danforth Rd.
yessir.

also are you going to grmos?

if you are and your getting a ride, grab a bunch of people with tvs.

i got kyle and peterx in my car.

i can have another person, i got a spot.

idea

Smash Master
i'll probably come to your house (eric) a bit later. since it's already at 3 i'm gonna wait till my parents get home so i can get a drive =P (around 4:30). then i guess i'd leave around the same time as stos or a bit later.

edit: might be driving stos too

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Yes we do actually, This one: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=214002

Edit: Kyle, that's starting to look good that you'll be late because class is jewing me like a North American french teacher butchers the language.

I just have to hand in this one assignment and I'm out of here but, he's teaching the lesson and won't accept it until after he finishes his lecture.

Sanu

Smash Champion
You guys like Kirby? Let me blow your mind.

* Kirby isn't so much evil as a force manipulated by Dedede.
* Dedede is ruler of a kingdom trying to desperate maintain power over the desperate unstable Waddle's.
* Waddle dee turns into waddle doo, and waddle doo turns in a CLOUD THAT SPAWNS WADDLE DEE/DOO AND SHOOTS LIGHTNING. Dedede knows their power, it's strong, if the waddle population was left to grow uncontrollably dream land would be over populated by them. Thunder would ripped the ground asunder and the waddles would over populate and dream land ecosystem destroyed.
* Dedede does something that ticks kirby and makes him hungry, using kirby's natural need to feed to thin the population and seemingly undermine his own plans, but really he just takes a fall in the last fight and get "knocked out of the castle" so kirby doesn't eat him.
* Kirby feels accomplished and Dedede maintains his kingdom.

Not only that, but if you think about it, Kirby is really scary as ****. Just think, you're walking down the street with your girlfriend and Kirby shows up.

"Hiiiii!"

She goes "awww, he's so cute! and pink!" She bends over to pat him on the head. He inhales and devours her in one gulp, and now is wearing her scalp on his head. He turns around and looks at you with a big goofy smile on his face and starts walking closer.

idea

Smash Master
Yes we do actually, This one: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=214002

Edit: Kyle, that's starting to look good that you'll be late because class is jewing me like a North American french teacher butchers the language.

I just have to hand in this one assignment and I'm out of here but, he's teaching the lesson and won't accept it until after he finishes his lecture.
k, well my mom actually arrived home just now with the car =P so we can get there a bit earlier if possible. so...can people still come at 3? or should we come a bit later?

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
yo guys i just found something new.....and before u start owning me on why it dont work just listen/ try it,,,,,anyways so i was just ****ing around in smash and i was playing vs jiggs as falco, and i was board so i started down throwing and then i saw that unlike other characters when the downthrow is used on jiggs, jiggs bounces into the air a lil....so i when into training mode and i downthrew and jabed right after and the combo meter when up....after i tried downthrow to shine to dair and the combo meter went up (**not alot of stun on the dair tho.....**) and then i thot it might just be me so i went 2 test it on other characters and with the same timing when i did downthrow to jab or shine the combo meter didnt go up.......so i think that with this u can chaingrab jiggs with falco......or at least downthrow to jab to regrab.......

do remenber i have 2 test this on a real person but if anyone wants 2 look into this and tell me if it works on real ppl...................................

*dont hate on the idea i was just saying wat i found maybe it works maybe it dont......*

after a lil more work i found out u can down throw shine to shine 4 hit combo on yoshies island and kill on the top platform at 20- 30% but u prob can d.i it.....but yea if the jiggs ****es up the d.i then it could work

idea

Smash Master
^ i doubt it, jiggs can still tech falco's downthrow. she does bounce though, i was playing falco vs. lv9 jiggs yesterday and after i dthrew her, she would dair me right after. it was really weird.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
You guys like Kirby? Let me blow your mind.

* Kirby isn't so much evil as a force manipulated by Dedede.
* Dedede is ruler of a kingdom trying to desperate maintain power over the desperate unstable Waddle's.
* Waddle dee turns into waddle doo, and waddle doo turns in a CLOUD THAT SPAWNS WADDLE DEE/DOO AND SHOOTS LIGHTNING. Dedede knows their power, it's strong, if the waddle population was left to grow uncontrollably dream land would be over populated by them. Thunder would ripped the ground asunder and the waddles would over populate and dream land ecosystem destroyed.
* Dedede does something that ticks kirby and makes him hungry, using kirby's natural need to feed to thin the population and seemingly undermine his own plans, but really he just takes a fall in the last fight and get "knocked out of the castle" so kirby doesn't eat him.
* Kirby feels accomplished and Dedede maintains his kingdom.

Not only that, but if you think about it, Kirby is really scary as ****. Just think, you're walking down the street with your girlfriend and Kirby shows up.

"Hiiiii!"

She goes "awww, he's so cute! and pink!" She bends over to pat him on the head. He inhales and devours her in one gulp, and now is wearing her scalp on his head. He turns around and looks at you with a big goofy smile on his face and starts walking closer.
This was so random, but informative.

That whole "Waddle Dee -> Waddle Doo -> Lightning Thing with one eye and spikes" makes a lot of sense and I have no idea why I haven't thought about that before.

Wangster

Smash Apprentice
i've noticed that captain falcon's knee hitbox in brawl is actually above his chest or at least above his knee in his f-air animation

i'm actually practicing falcon in brawl and he's kinda fun. challenging/annoying but fun. >.> all i need to du is stop spamming knee cuz it's not gonna work

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
**** this mentality, lol. Lots of other things can work as well then.
anything can work as long as the other person ****s up their d.i........ u prob can falcon punch 2 falcon puch if u find some one thats has "great" d.i

^ i doubt it, jiggs can still tech falco's downthrow. she does bounce though, i was playing falco vs. lv9 jiggs yesterday and after i dthrew her, she would dair me right after. it was really weird.
well then...u lazer and tech case....and if they dont tech and they bounce u get the chain grab....=D but i dunno the framing, does rest beat the shine if they come out at the same time? cuz then u would just get a free rest everytime they down throw

Top Bottom